Garden for BunBun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering what I can grow in my garden for my rabbit? Is there anything they can not eat from my garden?
I am going to plant tonight.
Thank you!
-BunBun71

Thank you so much for your help. :) I will plant lots of the things that you said.

My fence wasn't tight enough, the kits got through - so I can tell you they love carrot tops (all gone), chives (also, they just left bare earth), and young cabbage. My gardening attempts are a desaster so far. They did nibble the beans, but there's something left of those. Pumpkin plants went untouched, but I feed pumpkin in winter.

If you have enough space, jerusalem artichokes are really great rabbit plants, I feed excess greens, they give shade in summer (up to 4m tall), and I harvest the tubers for me and the rabbits in Winter. They need to be protected from the buns until they are about 2ft, then it's a great place to spend the day.

My fence wasn't tight enough, the kits got through - so I can tell you they love carrot tops (all gone), chives (also, they just left bare earth), and young cabbage. My gardening attempts are a desaster so far. They did nibble the beans, but there's something left of those. Pumpkin plants went untouched, but I feed pumpkin in winter.

If you have enough space, jerusalem artichokes are really great rabbit plants, I feed excess greens, they give shade in summer (up to 4m tall), and I harvest the tubers for me and the rabbits in Winter. They need to be protected from the buns until they are about 2ft, then it's a great place to spend the day.
Sorry, that the buns got into the garden. :( Those jerusalem artichokes sound neat.🐰

@Karaliene I did not plant anything for BunBun yet, we planted for us. We did not have time to plant something for him. Today we will, though. :)

Latest posts

Back