Game: Who's gonna kindle first? How many babies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
There are no prizes...just the joy of guessing.

I bred several does July 1st and I am at least 99% sure that three of them took. So we'll deal with those three.

The does are:

Harmony - has been a mama before - she spent the night with Dukey and didn't want to leave him the next day

CJ - first time mama - spent the night with Mercury - didn't want to leave him the next day

Meatball (half flemish) - spent a couple of hours with Brady Hawkes (E-Lop) and then started fighting

Here are some pictures I put in my blog...

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Here are the questions:
  • Who will kindle first? When will they kindle (general time frame ie - morning/afternoon/evening/middle of night type thing)? How many babies will they have?
  • Who will kindle second? third? how many babies?
No prizes - just the fun of playing along and guessing...

CJ: Morning: 12
Harmony: Evening: 8
Meatball: Middle of the night: 4

Will Meatball's babies have floppy ears? If so, I may seriously be headed to Texas in a couple months ;)

I'm thinking each baby will have a 50/50 chance of having the floppy ears...its a wait and see thing.

I say Harmony then CJ, I will bet MeatBall didn't take. Both will be overnight kindling and Harmony will have 8 and CJ will have 9

It looks like my bucks were shooting blanks ....I'm horrible at palpating.

So the person who said Meatball didn't take - would probably be the winner?

:(

I had the same problem, 3 does all due around the end of July and no one took. It may have been the heat.
I am so sorry, you were looking so forward to babies I am sure. I know I was.
Now we are having a cool spell, I will try it again.

I share your pain. This heat has been killer, with lots of disappointment to go around. I have two litters due next weekend, I am praaaaaaaaying that something, ANYTHING comes of them.

Latest posts

Back