Fyn and Pancha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Mom Pancha died a few weeks ago and now her son Fyn. :(

They were Flemmies rescued from a backyard meat breeder two years ago. The guy went out of town leaving them with no food and water, so a neighbour and one of our volunteers - at my request - just went in and got them. I think there were 26 altogether, including two litters and a group of adults.

I had most of them at my place, including Pancha and Fyn before a friend adopted them.

We lost two adults soon after they went into foster care, including the daddy of them all.

I kept a little gimped runt, (Chance the Flemish Midget), she died very young from an infection.

I just (coincidentally) phoned the person who had taken four or five of her siblings, she only has one left. :(

A load of them went down to California, I know my favourite guy, adopted as a young adult, passed away within the last year, I don't know about the others, I've been asking.

So many loses, so young ... :(

:sad:

aww :(

thankfully, they at least got better homes for the latter part of their short lives!

I thought the very same thing, Jennifer.

So sorry for all the losses but at least they knew love at the end.

I'm so sorry about your loss-That's horrible when you lose multiple buns so close together (as if it isn't bad enough losing one!)

RIP big buns! Binky Free! :rainbow:

We are so sorry for your losses as well as the others
Even though they all passed too young, the last part of their loves were probably their happiest since they just weren't left in a back yard. You and the others that took some in did a great thing
Binky free buns!!!

I am sosorry for all these losses. At least they knew happiness and security and love...so many never do. Thank you for your wonderful work...the hardest part must be dealing with so many losses. My heart goes out to you and my eyes are filling with tears.

Binkie Free, Sweet Babies!!!
:rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

Latest posts

Back