Fuzzy (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valaria243

Reaction score
We have made the difficult decision to put Fuzzy to sleep. She has had quite the struggle with E. Cuniculi over the last year. She made some improvements and was maintaining her health at a good level. Within the last couple of weeks she has been going into a decline.
Saturday it had become apparent that this would be her last week. At 11 years old she no longer has the fight in her.

She has her final appointment on Weds afternoon and she will be joining her bunny family at the bridge.
:bigtears:

I'm so sorry to hear this, but to have battle E.C for a year at 10-11 years of age, is quite an amazing feat for a little bunny. Fuzzy must have a good care-taker :) My thoughts are with you both.

I'm so sad to hear about this. I was so happy when Fuzzy improved from her EC, but I know that it can be a lifelong struggle for some buns. I'm glad you and her were able to have this extra time together. 11 years is a good long life, and I'm sure it was a happy one for her.

Monday, Fuzzy started to go into a decline. I spent most of evening holding her and giving her the most loved treats.
Yesterday morning (Tuesday) Fuzzy took the decision out of our hands. I checked on her and held her. I told her I loved her and that it was OK to let go and be with her bunny family. I told me husband to check on her when he got out of the shower as I was headed to work and planned to call our vets to get her in sooner. By the time he checked on her, she was already gone.
We buried her under the pine tree with her Bunny Mom & Dad where we have the small statue of a little girl holding a bunny.

749d1358300608-what-up-fuzzy-fuzzy.jpg

I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss. I am sure that Fuzzy had a wonderful life with you !!
RIP little Fuzzy ! You were loved !:rip::bigtears:

I'm so sorry for your loss of your precious Fuzzy. While it is difficult to let them go, she went at home where she was loved & relaxed & not requiring a decision by you. That is the most difficult decision to ever have to make & while I know you are heartbroken with her passing she saved you from that decision & enjoyed her remaining time as best she could with you & her beloved family & home.

My tears are falling for Fuzzy, what a sweet little girl. I am glad she went at home surrounded by love and hugs and warmth. She had a wonderful life and my thoughts will be with you, it´s so hard to let them go after so many years but she is pain free and binkying again. RIP beautiful Fuzzy.

Latest posts

Back