Funny Things

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
My lop rabbit Flick has a funnygame he plays in which he tears up paper and runs round and round incircle on the floor with it. It is absolutly hilarious. He lovesplaying games like this. He also likes to chase my Burmese cat Florriearound the room untill the point where the cat jumps up onto the tvstand out of the way.:D

Do any of you have any funny stories or is thereanything your rabbit does that is funny/strange?.:)

My last rabbit was quite strange!
When he was older he had prblem with his teeth and found it hard to eat rabbit food (we had to water it down).
But everything we put out for the birds (pasta bread) he waould go and eat that.
So one day when my rabbit was outside mum saw him eatin the grass andshe thought "oh good hes being normal and eating grass" she went outthere and it turned out he wasnt eating the grass he was licking it!
Some one had thrown out a piece of toast that had chocolatespread on it and the chocolate spread had gone on to the grass!
He was the cutest rabbit ever (even if he was a bit strange.)*remebers*
4rm loz n ebs n fidget
xxoxoox

Sometimes Megan will suddenly hop off the floorfrom all fours, then race around the room in circles, she twitches herhead and kicks up her back feet, then she jumps up on the chair, hopsback down, then runs some more, then flops over... then she lays therefor 5 minutes, and repeats the process.... she's weird... lol.

Peppy likes to go for walks and take the Subway, or StreetCar. But onlyfor walks if it's nice out. I took him out and it started to rain andhe kept between my legs the whole time keeping himself dry.

Both my rabbits are still babies in my eye, so I"m sure as they grow I will have more funny tales to tell.

bunnyjump.gif

Well Mocha likes to lick my sisters GoldenRetriever when I let Maggie say hi to Mocha (don't worry I always keepa tight hold and Maggie is bonded with Mocha lmao.) It's funny to seethe dog lick Mocha and Mocha lick the dog.

My friends female rabbit ran up to her one day while she was feedingthem and peed on her leg, lmao I guess she was marking her territory,and it's quite funny.

To night Buster was sniffing all around my hairwhen I was laying on the floor with him. I picked my head up and hestarted circling around in my hair and making a funny little hummingnoise he makes. than he started to put his front paws on my head andrun them down my hair. :DHe is such a cute little thing. Ithink he like the new shampoo I am using. :D

The bunny I had incollege, Chaucer (mini rex) was very fond of digging. I caught thispicture of her digging in an empty cookie bag. Excuse the poor quality.It's a digital picture of a photograph.

dsc04285.jpg

we put a box in Jess's cage so she would have aplace to hide. There's about a 3in clearance from the top of the box tothe top of her cage, so, instead of hanging out IN the box she takes arunning leap from the opposite side of the cage and crams herself onTOP of the box. Her ears stick up out of the top of the cage and herfuzzy little butt is always smashed up against the side...cracks us up.

Latest posts

Back