Funny Meme of the day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, my bun wanted to be James Bun for halloween ;)

Theirs actually a place called rabbit island near Japan ( I think) that is overrun with rabbits...I want to live their lol
If I did live their, this would be me.

th.jpg

Theirs actually a place called rabbit island near Japan ( I think) that is overrun with rabbits...I want to live their lol

Oddly (or oddly NOT) enough, that is the ONLY place I would care to visit in Japan.

Credit bunspace.com.

On the first day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
A pile of bunny poop under the tree.

On the second day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Two chewed cords,
& a pile of bunny poop under the tree.

On the third day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the fourth day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the fifth day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the sixth day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Six bunny binkies,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the seventh day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Seven sweet kisses,
Six bunny binkies,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the eighth day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Eight big arm scratches,
Seven sweet kisses,
Six bunny binkies,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the ninth day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Nine gnawed on packages,
Eight big arm scratches,
Seven sweet kisses,
Six bunny binkies,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the tenth day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Ten nose nudges
Nine gnawed on packages,
Eight big arm scratches,
Seven sweet kisses,
Six bunny binkies,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the eleventh day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Eleven cordless lights,
Ten nose nudges
Nine gnawed on packages,
Eight big arm scratches,
Seven sweet kisses,
Six bunny binkies,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,

On the twelfth day of Christmas my bunnies gave to me,
Twelve minutes of snuggling,
Eleven cordless lights,
Ten nose nudges
Nine gnawed on packages,
Eight big arm scratches,
Seven sweet kisses,
Six bunny binkies,
Five big THUMPS,
Four vet bills,
Three chin rubs,
Two chewed cords,
& a pile of bunny poop under the tree.​

12DaysofXmas.gif

Actually, it's called Okunoshima (the island of the old big field). It's near Hiroshima. It's the island where the gas used by the Japanese during the world war II was produced. The Americans bombed the island at the end of the war, destroying the factories and making it into a desert island. That's where there are several versions : one is that when people came back to the island, the rabbits were there after having escaped from the destroyed factories ; the other one is that rabbits were released on the island by school children who were visiting the island on a school trip.

(I'm currently writing a book taking place on this island - I know everything about it ^^)

Actually, it's called Okunoshima (the island of the old big field). It's near Hiroshima. It's the island where the gas used by the Japanese during the world war II was produced. The Americans bombed the island at the end of the war, destroying the factories and making it into a desert island. That's where there are several versions : one is that when people came back to the island, the rabbits were there after having escaped from the destroyed factories ; the other one is that rabbits were released on the island by school children who were visiting the island on a school trip.

(I'm currently writing a book taking place on this island - I know everything about it ^^)
oh cool! i thought i read somewhere that most of the cats their died , because their were no cats hunting rabbits, the rabbit population grew? i could be wrong though lol
BTW i would love to read that book when your finished ;)

oh cool! i thought i read somewhere that most of the cats their died , because their were no cats hunting rabbits, the rabbit population grew? i could be wrong though lol

I would, too! Please post here when it's published?

I think I heard something like that about an island in Scotland a few years ago. There are no people living on Okunoshima and it's a very small island. Though it's true there are no predators there, I think there never was any.

The book will be published in French though ^^. One of my publishers read the first 100 pages last week and offered to buy it once its finished (still 200 pages to go, I think) which reassured me because rabbits aren't a popular topic for lenghty novels. It might be translated one day, but I wouldn't hold my breath - Americans and English publishing houses sell all kind of stuffs to France but they actually aren't interested in our books. We are very seldom translated in English (weirdly enough, I think our first international buyer is Korea). Still, I thought French litterature really lacked a big epic novel about rabbits. English speakers have Watership Down, at least ^^.

Latest posts

Back