Funny Meme of the day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I haven't really been on here because of life problems. I always loved the posts from Trix.

Thank you. I was not exaggerating her disposition when I posted in her stead.

I just hope your road gets a bit easier. You have had a rough time, and I have been sending my good thoughts.

Thank you. I was not exaggerating her disposition when I posted in her stead.

I just hope your road gets a bit easier. You have had a rough time, and I have been sending my good thoughts.

Thank you. Things have not gotten better. I'm crying right now, actually. On the plus side, I've now had my boys 2 years and 3 days.

@bunnyman666, maybe you're not quite ready yet, but have you thought about opening your heart and home to a bunny in need of both? There will never be another trix, never ever, but I'm sure there is another little furry soul out there deserving of your abundance of love. And when you meet him or her, I look forward to those posts too :)

ROFL @ the flop. I check only to get an irritated/quizzical look of "WTF? I'm comfortable, ok?" as if I just checked their pee-mail and celry phone. And n/p RE Trixie....she was adorable and it's always hard to lose a beloved friend no matter what their form. On the note of sharing, since I'm technologically ignorant of constructing a meme, please see with the caption "My daddy was a husky and my mommy was a VERY brave bunny."

Attachments

• Thumper2.jpg
    Thumper2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 155
ROFL @ the flop. I check only to get an irritated/quizzical look of "WTF? I'm comfortable, ok?" as if I just checked their pee-mail and celry phone. And n/p RE Trixie....she was adorable and it's always hard to lose a beloved friend no matter what their form. On the note of sharing, since I'm technologically ignorant of constructing a meme, please see with the caption "My daddy was a husky and my mommy was a VERY brave bunny."

Thank you.

I just figured out memes myself- imgflip.com

btw- that is a little cutie pie!

@bunnyman666, maybe you're not quite ready yet, but have you thought about opening your heart and home to a bunny in need of both? There will never be another trix, never ever, but I'm sure there is another little furry soul out there deserving of your abundance of love. And when you meet him or her, I look forward to those posts too :)

My wife is the one dragging her feet. I go into the next knowing that they are merely a new little soul who is not replacing the last. Before I had Trix and Trigger, I had a little one who could have been a little actor. She posed on cue. She died waaaaaaaay too early, and it was before I knew about HRS, and her early death was 100% preventable due to an unscrupulous vet.

I am torn between a giant or another little spaz (I have found smaller breeds to be total spaz cases, much like Trix was). I'm kinda leaning towards a bigger breed. But it will be when we meet on life's terms.

bunnyman666 - TY! I'll look into it! And despite missing your furfriend, please take some comfort in the fact a kindred spirit lives in my furfriend? He truly does try to be a wookie instead of a tribble sometimes. But overall, he's a sweetness. I can see Trixie was, too. I personally enjoy the feisty quickness and cuteness of small breeds but I know you'll know when you meet "that" one. Please know I'm sending bunny love your way and hold your head up like a show bunny should! :bunnyhug:

I'm sending this to my boyfriend...he thought my bunny was dying one time n he was just flopping. 😃

Latest posts

Back