Funny Meme of the day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should start a Meme of the day thread. Here's the first one :D

*SIGH*

Our cats would groan if they could see (and understand) that - they know all too well what it's like to have bunnies dominating their food bowl, which is one of many reasons why naughty little bunns aren't allowed to free-range any more.

How I DON'T miss walking into the living room to find bunnies stuffing their faces with cat food!

This is not exactly a meme, but it's funny nonetheless!

I present to you the extra romantic bunny version of Lady and the Tramp:

768565b9jw1ebayh38o6qg20ak09gx6p.gif

Man, I wish I had a picture... I took an ENTIRE peeled banana, put it on a plate, "iced" it with apple-blueberry preservative free baby food (their favorite flavor) and gave it to my girls for their 1-year "gotcha" anniversary last July. Their eyes were SO WIDE when they realized what they were about to get!

They went absolutely nuts nomming the crap out of that banana treat... and acted absolutely devastated when I took it away from them, lol (even though they seemed to be getting a little full anyway). Their weights allow them to get about 2 tsp each of fruit a day - I let them have maybe 3-4 tsp each since it was an extra special day and they hadn't had any fruit for a couple days, but no way in hell would I have let two < 5 lb bunnies destroy an *entire* "iced" banana in one sitting! It was foolish of them to think that I would :p

I figured I was letting them briefly enjoy the illusion that the entire banana was theirs to destroy while still preventing them from getting tummyaches from all that sugar. I don't think they saw it that way, though, and I'm pretty sure I was called a few things I shouldn't repeat in public.

Latest posts

Back