Funny Meme of the day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is so cute! so far I'm lasting almost 4 years. lol:weee:

Wish I could take credit for this but it's too cute, regardless.

Sadly, My Thumper "named by a 5 year old" passed on the 11th. He'll be greatly missed. (Vet said he was just old. I took him in thinking blockage.... WTF? I thought 6 was young for an indoor bun! He said not for his small breed. So he's eating all the bananas he can get over that rainbow bridge and buried by the door of the place he had the most fun....here.)

So please welcome my new furfriend "Hershey". A netherland dwarf chocolate bun (And NO ONE is allowed to eat the ears off my chocolate bunny! I'm submitting a pic of his adorable white feet for captioning.)

TY rabbitsonline & members for all the bunny love!

sunshine.png

hershey3.jpg

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear. Any year is too young to pass away at, to me anyway :(
My bun is doing fine. I hope he's with me and happy/healthy for another 10 years at least. Your new bun looks adorable though! Aww...dose feeeeet!

All of these a hilarious! I've wondered my bunny would send. I hear him saying "I will hunt down your shoes and poop in them if you forget fresh kale AGAIN!!!!":bunnybutt:

Latest posts

Back