Funniest thing your bunny has done :P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pea-poo bunny.....my Corbin does the same thingwith his binkys. but it looks like his back feet slides out from underhim because he tries to binky to high!! He just try to act smooth aboutit like its just part of the act!!! darlene

ddrahan,

Is this a rottweiler and your bunny????? I'm justcurious. I LOVE rottweilers, but it just seems like such astrange combination. My dad use to train dogs in the armyyears and years ago. I can remember two rottweilers he hadlater on....The first was Abadone (A-Bad-One) and the other one wasCujo or better know as Cujo-Cool.

This was the first time that one of my buns has showed any real interest in my 17month old son.

The other night before dinner I gave Daniel(the human son) someCheerios while I was making the meal and the next thing I knowDarngoodbunny(my rex) is up on the highchair partaking in the beforedinner snack...Daniel was delighted to share with yet another animal,as we have dogs and he often shares with them. The look onthat bunny's face was priceless-"what are you looking at mom-we're finejust go back to making dinner!" I am thinking itwas a chair hop and then a lucky leap to the highchair. DGBalways gets what he wants one way or another.

elle

elle wrote:
Thiswas the first time that one of my buns has showed any real interest inmy 17month old son.

The other night before dinner I gave Daniel(the human son) someCheerios while I was making the meal and the next thing I knowDarngoodbunny(my rex) is up on the highchair partaking in the beforedinner snack...Daniel was delighted to share with yet another animal,as we have dogs and he often shares with them. The look onthat bunny's face was priceless-"what are you looking at mom-we're finejust go back to making dinner!" I am thinking itwas a chair hop and then a lucky leap to the highchair. DGBalways gets what he wants one way or another.

elle
lol! thats so cute! snatch the camera! lol:D

This should've been to peapoo bunny..........sorry.

ddrahan,

Is this a rottweiler and your bunny????? I'm justcurious. I LOVE rottweilers, but it just seems like such astrange combination. My dad use to train dogs in the armyyears and years ago. I can remember two rottweilers he hadlater on....The first was Abadone (A-Bad-One) and the other one wasCujo or better know as Cujo-Cool

babymommy wrote:
This should've been to peapoo bunny..........sorry.

ddrahan,

Is this a rottweiler and your bunny????? I'm justcurious. I LOVE rottweilers, but it just seems like such astrange combination. My dad use to train dogs in the armyyears and years ago. I can remember two rottweilers he hadlater on....The first was Abadone (A-Bad-One) and the other one wasCujo or better know as Cujo-Cool
well, he's a setter mix so im not really sure..he's really short for arottweiler though, and his body shape isnt like one...hes only a littletaller than my knees.. but no,i dont think he isrottweiler...his mom was a gordon setter..

Picture3.jpg

Picture2.jpg

My bunny, Clover, has something against thehardwood floors, and WILL NOT walk on them. I tried to teach her, justby putting her on it and seeing what she did...Well, she practicallywent ice skating through the room to the carpet. It was halarious!

:)Hi, I just read everyone's entries.This is the funniest thing I've ever witnessed Thor to do_One evening, I prepared my husband a dessert portion of ice cream andwafers. Well, tonight, he decided to eat it on thefloor. Well, the next thing you know, Thor, with herexcellent hearing and eyesight, comes darting along, and decides tohelp herself to the wafer portion in the bowl. I mean, reallyhelp herself! She grabbed a huge wafer, and ran back to acorner and began munching on 'her' dessert. My husband and Ilooked at each other, and we laughed probably for 10 minutes straight!;)

Oh Thor! You just reminded me of 2 other stories.

One evening all three of us, Hubby, daughter and myself, were inanother room....And I came out to the living room to get something. Iheard a munching sound....I followed it and found Sunny with a box ofPeak Freens....One big bite out of every cookie in the toprow. I *know* it wasn't good for her, but the look on herface was total bliss....Until I ran up and snatched the box away!

The second was a similar incident, except it was a mostly empty bowl ofVERY SPICY veggie chili! She was licking the sides of the bowl.Thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. I put so many fresh jalapenos inthere, even hubby had a hard time eating it, yet there was Sunny, inchili heaven!

Peapoo Bunny,

Your new pictures show a whole different view. The otherpicture from the side looks like a rottweiler, but your rightdefinately doesnt' have the size or shape. He has the colormarking though.

Talk to you later,

Babymommy

babymommy wrote:
Peapoo Bunny,

Your new pictures show a whole different view. The otherpicture from the side looks like a rottweiler, but your rightdefinately doesnt' have the size or shape. He has the colormarking though.

Talk to you later,

Babymommy
yeah..the colors look just like a rottweiler... there is arottweiler up the road so ya never know what he's mixed with..lol

Fey and Sprite are so cute when they do sisterlythings! Last night they were both chilling out on theirtowels while I cleaned their cage. They had a couple noisythrowing toys there with them. I picked up the jingle balland offered it to Sprite. She took it, shook it for a littlebit, then put it down in front of Fey. So I picked up thebaby keys and gave them to Sprite, which she took, and at the same timeFey picked up the jingle ball. They each started shakingtheir toys and once in a while would put their toy down in front of theother bun. They kept rotating toys, and if one stopped Iwould pick up a toy and offer it to her. I guess they neededa third toy to make the rotation work, so Fey started shaking a pieceof Shredders (braided coconut leaves) too!

Sprite: Here, sis. This is a fun toy, and I think you should play with it too.

Fey: Why, thanks, darling! Why don't you play with this one then?

naturestee wrote:
Sprite: Here, sis. This is a fun toy,and I think you should play with it too.

Fey: Why, thanks, darling! Why don't you play with this one then?
my heart always melts when hearing stories of those two!

one of the greatest rescue success stories!

Latest posts

Back