Frustrated bunny wants to complain

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone Toste here, the bunny Odin calls a fatous scardy-cat. I’m the youngest bunny of the family and always fight with the queen dowager Lilja. We seem to never to be on the same side. My big brother Odin still have not accepted me, I hope he will do it in the future.

My bunny mommy have a litter box that’s a box and a wall you have to push on. I walk up slowly and push my head on the wall, it will move a little but not enough for me to get out.

I fight with my strong front paws and use my sharp claws, still the wall won’t creat a path for me. I try to push with my back legs and the wall just swing back before I can get out.

I always end up waiting for my bunny mom to open the wall for me, so I can jump out. It’s easier getting in than out of the litter box.

// Toste

A good way to put your human to good use in your favor!

- Hawkeye the Empress & Queen-pin

How should this mighty bunny start my complain.

For many days the palace have been bustling with my servants planning on how to celebrate her mother’s birthday which is right after valentines day. This ruler was very delighted to celebrate valentines day and my servants mother birthday. During celebrations there are always a sumptuous banquet with unique and captivating food. The fragrance made this ruler mouth to water up and gaze longingly at the hot meal being prepared.

This ruler was convinced that my delicate taste buds could taste the different aromas just by being enticed by the fragrance of the banquet food.

Alas, this ruler could not have expected to go through such an injustice and slight. How could these violation occur in my own kingdom.

No ruler need to go through oppression and the grievance, myself have to do. How could my servant not let me enjoy the banquet, instead this ruler was left with dry tasteless hay and crumbles on the banquet floor.

Only because this regal beautiful fluffy bum have grown bigger. This bum of mine will help me find my future queen. Yet, how can it maintain the shape of a fuffy bum when this regale bunny can’t eat a good meal.

How dare my servant tell me to loose weight.

At least let this depressed king wish all my allies and friends that you had a wonderful weekend.

//Odin

IMG_1855.jpg

Greetings my fellow regal bunnies!

Today this king had to suffer quite a lot, in this kings palace there's a bunny chef that always serve the most exquisite and palate food you can find. Taking one bite, the soft earthy taste with a hint of sweet will explode over this regal taste buds. It's perfectly chewy and the freshly aroma makes this king keep on wanting to eat more. THEN comes my bunny slave, without her kings acknowledgment, she violated this king and took adventage over my poor body. My bunny slave touched this regal fluffy bum and took away this kings snacks.

In the royal bathroom, my slave started to fill up the bath for this king and with her unknown gallantry forced this king to bath. With utmost respect this king didn't fight back but tried to demand my slave to let this king be. She didn't listen and kept on scrubing my fluffy bum until it was spotless clean and no longer fluffy.

So this king wonder if any other bunny wants to take over this outrageous bunny maid, this bunny slave thinks she can rule over me in my own kingdom.

// Odin

Greetings my fellow regal bunnies!

Today this king had to suffer quite a lot, in this kings palace there's a bunny chef that always serve the most exquisite and palate food you can find. Taking one bite, the soft earthy taste with a hint of sweet will explode over this regal taste buds. It's perfectly chewy and the freshly aroma makes this king keep on wanting to eat more. THEN comes my bunny slave, without her kings acknowledgment, she violated this king and took adventage over my poor body. My bunny slave touched this regal fluffy bum and took away this kings snacks.

In the royal bathroom, my slave started to fill up the bath for this king and with her unknown gallantry forced this king to bath. With utmost respect this king didn't fight back but tried to demand my slave to let this king be. She didn't listen and kept on scrubing my fluffy bum until it was spotless clean and no longer fluffy.

So this king wonder if any other bunny wants to take over this outrageous bunny maid, this bunny slave thinks she can rule over me in my own kingdom.

// Odin

King Oden,

Your bunny slave sounds quite obnoxious. How dare they not allow you to continue to munch on your select top class snacks and next violate you. How preposterous of them. Just know that Empress Hawkeye would gladly lend you her strong hand to put your bunny maid in their proper place.

Kind regards,

Empress Hawkeye

20200412_111323.jpgPlease note i am now in the corner of the room as my human servant has decided she needs geese. GEESE!. Yesterday she let them eat collard greens. My collard greens. Its not enough i have to share my room with these obnoxious peepers but share my food. To my left are chicks, in my cage. (It doesnt mattter that i do not use it, its MINE!) And in my room. Count me unhappy,
Chowder.

King Oden,

Your bunny slave sounds quite obnoxious. How dare they not allow you to continue to munch on your select top class snacks and next violate you. How preposterous of them. Just know that Empress Hawkeye would gladly lend you her strong hand to put your bunny maid in their proper place.

Kind regards,

Empress Hawkeye

This king feel delighted over having you Empress Hawkeye as my ally.

// King Odin

View attachment 46589Please note i am now in the corner of the room as my human servant has decided she needs geese. GEESE!. Yesterday she let them eat collard greens. My collard greens. Its not enough i have to share my room with these obnoxious peepers but share my food. To my left are chicks, in my cage. (It doesnt mattter that i do not use it, its MINE!) And in my room. Count me unhappy,
Chowder.

How can they do this to you, you need to tell them who’s the boss and take back your things. My bunny slave told me that this summer a little princess will move into my palace. Which this regal ruler won’t allow while next summer a drooling and whiny puppy will also move into the palace of this king.

Truly need to put up a fight against my outrageous bunny slave. Sometimes life is hard for us regal bunnies.

// Odin

View attachment 46589Please note i am now in the corner of the room as my human servant has decided she needs geese. GEESE!. Yesterday she let them eat collard greens. My collard greens. Its not enough i have to share my room with these obnoxious peepers but share my food. To my left are chicks, in my cage. (It doesnt mattter that i do not use it, its MINE!) And in my room. Count me unhappy,
Chowder.
Awe , adorable!
I love geese!

Not a frustrated bunny but a bunny slave trying to win my bunnies love. It’s a hard job trying to spoil the regal bunnies. So I fixed oat porridge with mashed bananas for me and the bunnies. Mine also have cacao in it, because I don’t like porridge but the bunnies will be happy and enjoy their little treat 🤣

The porridge is portioned up to what the bunnies can eat for the day.

Attachments

• 5650C8B6-27CA-430C-A569-BBC432FE04D3.jpeg
    5650C8B6-27CA-430C-A569-BBC432FE04D3.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 5
I can say Odin didn’t like it that much because his luxurious taste bud can’t handle such peasant food 🤣

I accidently scared Toste, so he didn’t manage to eat all his food.

Attachments

• 53428664-0185-4587-9EDC-3C9251015D03.png
    53428664-0185-4587-9EDC-3C9251015D03.png
    791.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 59FDCA7C-D1CC-4600-BB8A-44DE98CC1465.jpeg
    59FDCA7C-D1CC-4600-BB8A-44DE98CC1465.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 4
Hail all the great bunnies

Let me give you almighty rulers an update of a sad regal bunny. Even though waking up to the sounds of birds singing and iniatie a beautiful day while the days have become lighter and longer. Taking a step outdoors in the early mornings to take a fresh deep breath of the clean air and a lot of palatable plants growing in the royal garden. This regal bunny future have turn bleak, with an endless darkness and no light to guide me from this endless unfairness.

The scaredy-cat Toste have moved into this king palace uninvited. My once personal servants have turned to follow him and listen to all his beck and calls. This regal bunny wonder if any other mighty royal bunny faced the same problem.

How did you make the outside move out from your palace?

The attached picture shows how the outrageous scaredy-cat enjoy his new won life

// Odin

Attachments

• B5F33B5B-9408-4649-804A-E3E028587C17.jpeg
    B5F33B5B-9408-4649-804A-E3E028587C17.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 61A0EFC9-6AEC-48AC-923B-2E16CBDA331C.jpeg
    61A0EFC9-6AEC-48AC-923B-2E16CBDA331C.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 6
Merry Christmas and a happy holiday regale bunnies!

This king hope you manage to rule over your kingdoms and get super spoiled by your servants. This fabulous fluffy bum king just wanted to give everyone an update of what’s happening in this king regale life.

If any of my regale allies have missed, a young foreign princess have moved into this king palace and this kings servant forced this regale bunny out from the royal bedroom. Just to let the princess have a place to live and grow. No more heavily soft bed. What a sad life this king need to handle.

Tomorrow the palace is ready to celebrate Christmas, here up north we celebrate on the 24th. So soon there will be a mouth watering banquet and this king have already managed to snatch a bit of sweets from the royal kitchen. This king have a freshly minty breath after managing to snatch a candy cane.

A tip for other royal allies, be fast when you steal food from the kitchen. Otherwise your servants will become mad when they catch you. So the best way is to wait for an opportunity and go for it. Be stealthy as the green fluffy santa giant, this king thinks he’s called grinch. No one can beat the stealth he have.

So from up north, the nordic king Odin which everyone a happy holiday to kings and queens around the world plus the servants. We can’t really get a rebellion from the servants, so make sure to give them a bit of rewards and live a spoiled life.

7FCAE456-F707-48CF-8503-6A67AF8E6F68.jpeg

Sorry friends, I have been monitoring but not posting much. Its Chowder here and I have figured out how to get the treats! So the oter day my favorite servant was in the kitchen gettig her lunch ready to take to work. I stealthy snuck up and hid under her skirt, when she turned around her foot pushed me across the floor. She felt so bad she gave me mango! The next day I waited until she was walking down the hallway and jumped in front of her. Cherries! I think she is catching on thou....she watches her feet all the time, and warns the others.

Greetings King Odin, my name is Bullseye. My servant is very frustrating. This morning she was feeding me a banana, when she stopped and then gave it to her chickens! Can you believe it! she gave it to some dirty birds who just sit around squawking all day! She gives them lettuce too, my lettuce. I need help getting rid of them.
Regards~ Bullseye

Chowder.

I have similar problems. My servant likes to give my treats, like lettuce and bananas, to her chickens. I mean how can they be so disrespectful to us. they are supposed to listen to us, but instead they seem to just do whatever they want! We need to band together to stop this outrageous behavior, and get rid of the birds.
Regards~Bullseye

Sorry friends, I have been monitoring but not posting much. Its Chowder here and I have figured out how to get the treats! So the oter day my favorite servant was in the kitchen gettig her lunch ready to take to work. I stealthy snuck up and hid under her skirt, when she turned around her foot pushed me across the floor. She felt so bad she gave me mango! The next day I waited until she was walking down the hallway and jumped in front of her. Cherries! I think she is catching on thou....she watches her feet all the time, and warns the others.

Greetings Chowder, this king is glad hearing an update from you.

Sadly the servants will often catch our sneaky ways but let me share my wisdom with the rest of the royal bunnies. This is the story how this king can sit safely up on my throne without getting dethroned.

Use your secret weapon towards your servants and their family. My secret weapon is this royal fluffy bum and the mastery of heart throbbing gaze. Who ever get my gaze will fill their heart skip a beat and the atmosphere get filled with hearts and warmt.

When this king walk through my noble kingdom, everybody stops and they staring at me, no one can resist this kings charms.

Show the servants a few charming tricks and a line will form to offer the most delicious food up on a silver plate for you.

This king can even be picky about my food and the servants will change for a better palatable snacks.

So Chowder learn to master the heart throbbing gaze skill and you will be able to get your snacks from the kitchen, always work as a charm. Even though my main servant tells everyone not to give me anything and control this kings diets. The rest of the servants can’t withstand my charms and will always help this king with the quest to get all the yummy food in the world 😈
C42DB677-A9F8-4CED-B90A-3DCF1C675742.jpeg

Greetings King Odin, my name is Bullseye. My servant is very frustrating. This morning she was feeding me a banana, when she stopped and then gave it to her chickens! Can you believe it! she gave it to some dirty birds who just sit around squawking all day! She gives them lettuce too, my lettuce. I need help getting rid of them.
Regards~ Bullseye

Nice meeting you regale Bullseye,

Make a list of all the horrible things your servants do and later pay it back. Release all the hell hounds and prepare for war, no birds shall take our snacks from the royal kitchen. Birds are meant to entertain us, they shouldn’t get a better treatment.

So it’s time to teach your servant who is the royal and give them a silent treatment. It always work, your servant will later beg for your attentions on their knees and ask for forgiveness. Otherwise this king is ready to send out help and lodge a complaint to the highest bunny council, so we can get all the support we can from the royal bunny community.

This king wish you all the best for your upcoming challenges Bullseye. Now you have many regale bunnies supporting you and ready to help.

Latest posts

Back