Frustrated bunny wants to complain

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice meeting you regale Bullseye,

Make a list of all the horrible things your servants do and later pay it back. Release all the hell hounds and prepare for war, no birds shall take our snacks from the royal kitchen. Birds are meant to entertain us, they shouldn’t get a better treatment.

So it’s time to teach your servant who is the royal and give them a silent treatment. It always work, your servant will later beg for your attentions on their knees and ask for forgiveness. Otherwise this king is ready to send out help and lodge a complaint to the highest bunny council, so we can get all the support we can from the royal bunny community.

This king wish you all the best for your upcoming challenges Bullseye. Now you have many regale bunnies supporting you and ready to help.

I'm glad that I have your support King Odin. Birds are just annoying pests, and whats worse is that my cage is outside next to them! Two of them like to hop out of their enclosure and hop on top of my palace! it is unacceptable. All my servant does is set them on the ground, just so they can get back on top! she doesn't even clean off their poo from on top of my palace. this infuriates me! My best wishes to all of my fellow regal bunnies, especially @CookieJingleToes who has to deal with geese. those disgusting creatures like to honk and fly over my palace. They're very annoying.
My best wishes to all~Bullseye

I have once again been relinquished to bunny jail. I can watch through the bars and see the servants wandering around, on occasion I am passed salad and hay, but not allowed to run and jump on the carpet. I do not understand the reason for my internment. I was laying on the sofa with my maid in waiting, allowing her to worship and love me... And then I gave her her special Christmas gift, I annointed her with my own special scent. I thought she would be proud to be my designated hand. But alas, the fool put me in bunny jail.

Greetings all the regale bunnies. Today my servant woke me up extra early, right as the sun was coming up, just to do the things she normally does later in the morning. She opened my palace door and let all the cold air in! I had to thump my feet twice before my servant realized that I was upset. She kept rambling on about getting gifts or something like that, as if I care. She then said she had a gift for me, but it wasn't here yet, which I don't understand how it wouldn't be here. My servant didn't even give me my afternoon treat today! My servant says something special is happening next week too. She said it's called New Years, does any other bunny know what that is?
~Bullseye

Latest posts

Back