fruit and veg

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramel

Reaction score
hi girls im new here and new to having a bunny iwas just wondering what fruit and veg i can give her and how oftenshould i offer it to her.

also treats how often should i give her treats, at the moment im givingthem to her bout every 3rd day, would be greatful if someone couldhelp

Veggies are great for bunnies!! Gretchen's dietconsists of veggies, a few fruit treats, and hay. She onlyget about 2 tablespoons of pellets a day. She is a healthybun as far as I can tell.

I limit Gretchen's fruit snacks to one a day (a few pieces of apples ora piece of banana). I usually end up giving her fruit only acouple times a week though.

Sometimes I give her oats for treats. She loves them.

Every morning my bunnies each get a couple ofspring green leaves, half a carrot, a few small sticks of celery and abit of whatever veg I have in - brussel sprouts, herbs, curly kale,broccoli etc. You need to introduce veg slowly if the rabbitsaren't used to it. Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back