Frontline on Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ainsley

Reaction score
So I made a terrible mistake. Two nights ago (less than 48 hours ago) I put frontline on my rabbit. Last night I noticed he hadn't ate all his breakfast but brushed it off and gave him dinner. He ate little to nothing and this morning I went into emergency mode. I bought pedialyte, kale, and celery to entice him to eat and gave him the pedialyte via a syringe so I knew he was drinking. I also bathed him, put activated charcoal on the spot where I put the frontline, and mixed some activated charcoal in with the pedialyte I gave him. He is a 3yo Netherland Dwarf. Has anyone had experience saving their baby? If so when did you know you were in the clear? He is still pooping and peeing but his poop is significantly smaller than normal.

Frontline is not safe for rabbits, as you already found out. Sorry you and your rabbit have to go through this. The ASPCA has an Animal Poison Control number #888-426-4435. I have never used them so I don't know what they can help with. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back