From Jasminebunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helena

Reaction score
*Jasminebunny asked me to post this on her behalf*
I'm sorry for lying!
I'm actually 12 and my pets aren't spayed/neutered but I was too scared to say so for fear of getting in trouble. I'm sorry for lying and will tell the truth!
I will tell you whatever you want to know. Please forgive me. Also, I actually am re-homeing some pets.
Sincerely,
-Jasminebunny

I know I forgive Jasminebunny. She has helped me on many accounts and I hope you will forgive her too. She made a mistake and admitted it. We all make mistakes. I respect her for telling everyone the truth and for apologizing. 😊

*Jasminebunny asked me to post this on her behalf*
I'm sorry for lying!
I'm actually 12 and my pets aren't spayed/neutered but I was too scared to say so for fear of getting in trouble. I'm sorry for lying and will tell the truth!
I will tell you whatever you want to know. Please forgive me. Also, I actually am re-homeing some pets.
Sincerely,
-Jasminebunny

I know I forgive Jasminebunny. She has helped me on many accounts and I hope you will forgive her too. She made a mistake and admitted it. We all make mistakes. I respect her for telling everyone the truth and for apologizing. 😊

I think it's great that she has chosen to tell the truth, now we can give her better advice as we know the full story!

Latest posts

Back