Fresh Produce Sydney (Hay bags, bales and Barastoc pellets)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanluc_pippen_merry

Reaction score
Hiyas,

Just wanted to let those in Sydney who might be looking for a place to buy their hay and pellets from about Kensington Produce. They supply Sydney's race course industry as well as pets with quality feed. I get my oaten hay and barastoc pellets from them. Their produce is always fresh and packed in a way where the hay will not sour and become moldy as i am sure many have experienced when buying from pet stores.

And if you live on the outskirts of Sydney, they will happily deliver to you. Though i am not sure whether they require a minimum purchase for delivery, or they just charge a delivery fee.

As i only have 2 rabbits and live in the city, i just buy 2 bags of oaten hay a week, about 2kg in total (possibly more, not really sure but they are big bags) and they are $5 each. The bales from memory are $25 or somewhere around that price (don't quote me on bale costs though as i do not buy bales).

The pellets are barastoc and i believe they come in 1 size, a 5kg bag. (I have only bought 1 bag since i only have 2 bunnies so that will last a long time for as long as they remain fresh).

Hope this information will be helpful to those in need of a good food supplier for their rabbits/pets. =)

Annette

Latest posts

Back