Fresh grass

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaRabbit

Reaction score
Hey guys! All right?
Today I take some fresh grass outdoor and give to my bun, because he it's so difficult find hay! Only alfalfa. She love this fresh grass and can't stop eating! : )
I hope this way she stop to move her mouth, like when the teeth is growing too much.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1408281835.694552.jpg

I put the grass over the side she like to do her poo and pee, because she lies in the same place sometimes. Not all the time. She preferred the second and third floor. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1408282764.909921.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1408282785.417511.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Rabbit Forum

Fresh grass is fine for a bunny as long as it hasn't been sprayed with Chemicals. Also a nice way for them to wear down their teeth is get some plain heavy cardboard to chew on, or some cardboard toilet paper rolls stuffed with grass makes great toys. Also apple wood sticks make good chews as well.

Thanks Davi!
You are right . I will take fresh grass for her everyday . This is natural, no chemicals .
I can take some dry grass to make her bed ? Or not?

Thank you.

As long as the dry grass is simply that, dry, and not started to degrade/rot away with mold or anything on it. Because hay is simply dry grass :)

Aham... Ok, I understand.
Someone can help me whit what kind of grass they like more?
Yesterday I take one that she like a little, eat some piece. Today a take another one different and she didn't like too much.
The first
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1408368102.831152.jpg
The second is more thinner.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1408368141.197085.jpg
Bye!

Latest posts

Back