Freezer in same room as bunnies-will it be a problem?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie94

Reaction score
Hello,

Our house has a small kitchen so we were thinking of putting a freezer in the garage, the only problem is this is where two of our bunnies live. Apart from obviously having to bunny proof any wires just in case is there any other reason this would be a bad idea??

Thank you, I thought should most likely be fine as I imagine many house bunnies are around appliances as long as wiring is protected. In theory there pen is separate so they should never be near the wires just need to take precautions in the (hopefully unlikely!) event they escaped their pen.

I'm hoping the garage is more of a living space with light and temperature regulation, not dark with car fumes....... Just saying.

I'm hoping the garage is more of a living space with light and temperature regulation, not dark with car fumes....... Just saying.
Yup, no car and we only have electricity in there because of the bunnies actually. We adopted from a rescue in the uk and there is a strict criteria you have to meet before they will rehome to you, they also have to see your set up first and approve it.

Latest posts

Back