Freecycle.org

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone is a member of freecycle.org? If not, you really should!

Its a great site, it works like classified ads, where people post theirstuff they no longer want and other people can get it! It also worksthe other way round, you can post something your looking for. The catchis... everything is free!

The idea is to stop things going into landfill sites. Every had thatthing where your at the dump and see a perfect table or perfect bikebut your'e not allowed it because they've already chucked it in thelandfill? This site stops perfectly good things going to waste.

So far i got rid of a ton of old toys (*sniff sniff*), a bike, and i'vealso got a small temporary rabbit hutch on there. Its really such agood idea and they ahve a group for almost all the places in the world!

www.freecycle.org

Ah yeah! My dad is a member of there.

I went away for a weekend with my friend, and when I got back he hadgot rid of my bike! :shock:I never used it though, but thatsnot the point! lol

We also got rid of a lot of toys.And we even purchased areally nice/new looking cupboard thing where you put your tv on top,and your dvd player etc inside to hide it away. I cantbelieve he got rid of it for free! Its definetly worth about£40-£50!

Great site! You can even join locally in your area.

I am a member, have been for about 2 years. I never really obtained anything good, although I have given away small things.

I often order freebies and end up with stuff I don't use, like beautysupplies, animal food, or extra movie tickets, so people are glad tocome pick them up.

I too am a member, I joined in 2004.I can'tnameall of the stuff I have given away, there is so much.Some of the stuff i have recieved; BBQ,guineepigand cage, washer, I now there is more just can't rememberwhat.everyone should be a member.

Latest posts

Back