free roaming troubles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pickle is a young rabbit and of course very curious .He always gets into stuff he’s not supposed too or chews anything that’s not this actual chew toy. I’m trying my very best to not get frustrated with some of the stuff he does that either, ends in him hurting himself, or destroying something that I own. I’m attempting to convince my parents to buy c&c grids but they still won’t get them. I don’t have the money at the moment to buy them myself either. I’ve taken the time to rearrange why entire living space to make it pickle proof, yet nothing I done has really worked. What should I do?

Wood, C and C, and maybe cardboard if you can keep replacing it are your only options that are safe that comes to mind in a pinch.
For a few cheap options if you can convince your parents this is a cheap C and C option that is 28 panels 12x15 inches each. If you make a rectangle/square out of it, it comes it in 4 feet long by 3 feet wide and about 30 inches tall, so it should be more then enough to cover what you need. It also comes with rubber feet with glue so your rabbit wont be able to move it. it's 60 bucks which is pretty cheap for how much you get. If you need less they have less panels and cheaper options.
https://www.amazon.com/Tespo-Plaype...lja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1
You could also buy wood, it's gone up but still "cheap" by most peoples standards who don't work with wood on a daily basis haha.
1x6 is less then 7 bucks each and will just need to be nailed, stapled, or glued wherever you don't want your bun getting. It's also kiln dried so if your bun does try to munch on it(which it wont get through) it's safe for your bun. They also have 1x8 or larger sizes if you need, or smaller. You get 8 feet of it for less then 7 bucks
https://www.homedepot.com/p/1-in-x-...7TPyzXcdGPHXwAIfNgxoCNHEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back