Free Roam ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decon

Reaction score
My mini lop has an outdoor enclosure which is a converted chook hutch and I’m working on another run. Just wondering how much space is needed for free roam. Thank you

Needed, that's the wrong word. The bigger the better, it's a compomise about what you can comfortably do.

I just put fences at strategic points, so my 2 pairs of does, alternating, have the whole backyard, about 200m²,. They do a lot of digging though, but that doesn't matter to me.
My two house bunnies are free roam, in house and front yard, only restriction is that they have to be in the house at night.

Thank you, I’ve made outdoor and indoor inclosures . He could free roam the backyard but would escape so I’m starting to let him free roam the house :)

I’m scared if my bunnies free roamed my house they get lost or hide in a very hard to see spot. Especially with doors open to other rooms, it’s gonna take forever to find them.

I let them free roam an entire balcony which is huge for a bunny but not enough for them to get lost.

they pooped everywhere though

I’ve got the same problem, I live in an old house with nooks everywhere so limited free roam and I’m thinking of maybe setting up my back veranda as a run. I put the litter tray near where he roams and usually goes to that.

Latest posts

Back