Free Rabbits to Good Home Reading, Pa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IWorkAtPSP2

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am looking for homes for 2 rabbits that were left at my appt by my old roommate. My girlfriend and I have been caring for them for the last month or 2 but cant do it anymore. Its not that we dont enjoy them but we have already have 3 rabbits, a guinea pig, a chinchilla, and 2 saltwater tanks and its getting to be costly $$$$. We have a Male and a Female. Both are under 1 year. They are very friendly. They are on a wide spread diet of pellets and fresh veggies also hay. The Male is a Blue Holland Lop mix named Pudding. The female is a white, grey, light black Mini Lop named Nutmeg. I would love for these rabbits to find a good home. They do not need to be taken together. I wish I could keep them but I have to many animals.
If interested email Doug - [email protected], or Heather - [email protected]. Here are some pictures

Pudding
PICT0055.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

Nutmeg
PICT0070.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

They are adorable. Where do you live? I will talk with my husband and email if I can convince him. I already have one I will need to spay soon, so I will email you. Sorry, I overlooked that part of the message after falling inlove with the pics.mandy

These bunnies are so cute. I hope they find homes.

Hey! I live in Leesport, PA...like 10 min from Reading! Maybe I could come take a look at them...how old are they? I'm interested in Pudding...I'll sedn an email to both email addresses...I'll see what I can do!

-Vanessa

I haven't heard any response..here or in my email...is everything ok? Do you still have the buns? Are you still looking for homes?

Hope everything's ok...email me!

-Vanessa

Hello everyone I am looking for homes for 2 rabbits that were left at my appt by my old roommate. My girlfriend and I have been caring for them for the last month or 2 but cant do it anymore. Its not that we dont enjoy them but we have already have 3 rabbits, a guinea pig, a chinchilla, and 2 saltwater tanks and its getting to be costly $$$$. We have a Male and a Female. Both are under 1 year. They are very friendly. They are on a wide spread diet of pellets and fresh veggies also hay. The Male is a Blue Holland Lop mix named Pudding. The female is a white, grey, light black Mini Lop named Nutmeg. I would love for these rabbits to find a good home. They do not need to be taken together. I wish I could keep them but I have to many animals.
If interested email Doug - [email protected], or Heather - [email protected]. Here are some pictures

Pudding
PICT0055.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

Nutmeg
PICT0070.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

I've been searching since March first for bunnies for my son n daughter. Both had birthdays in March

Actually, most likely you would be getting rabbits for yourself in the long run, even if kids wish to have rabbits quite often they are not aware that they live 10-14 years and are high maintenance animals, chores every day. If you and your kids have experience with rabbits that might be different, but quite often people do not know what they are getting themself into, and that rabbits aren't really the cuddly animals as their popular image is.

at my rescue they have something called "foster to adopt" where you foster/take care of the rabbit for 4 weeks and after those weeks you decide if you want to keep or bring back the rabbit to the rescue. During the trial they take the rabbit off of websites like petfinder

Latest posts

Back