Found new note pad ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myheart

Reaction score
I was shopping (again) at Office Max and I found this:

scan0002-1.jpg

The DiVoga line is exclusive to Office Max so it is only available there. The store is getting set for its new "Eve Launch" --office suppliesfor women with new colors and patterns. So I was walking past the Audubon endcap that has all natural colors with lighter pictures/designs. My bunny radar must have been on, because I managed to find the one piece in the entire store that has a bunny on it. I could not wait to pick it up even without amarkdown. I told the store manager that O.Max could do a whole line of bunny office supplies because collecting bunny-stuff is an addiction for bunny-people, and I know lots ofbunny-people.

myheart

That's a lovely note pad! I would definitely have bought it if I'd seen it.. and never ever use it because it's just too cute to be ruined by my handwriting :D

I love it!

I get a bunch during Easter if I can find them that don't look too Easter bunny like LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I get a bunch during Easter if I can find them that don't look too Easter bunny like LOL!
I know... I have a difficult time convincing people that bunnies are not just for Easter/spring anymore. I always snap up any rabbit decoration that is not part of an Easter/spring collection. The best one that I found was for Christmas. It is difficult to describe, but it looks great by the front door as a nice welcome for company.

I also agree with somebunny about the notepad. I will have to see how many pieces I will be able to force myself to use. LOL...

myheart

The sheets are 6" x 6" (15cm x 15 cm). It doesn't say how many sheets are in the package, but the stack is a tiny bit over 1" thick and the sheets are a lighter poundage -- maybe 16 or 18 lb. paper (definitely not 20lb paper). For taking notes, it will be okay. Like I said, I couldn't wait for the first markdown, which will probably come closer to Christmas if not later. I have waited for markdowns in the past and totally lost out on the item because they sold so quickly. So the regular price was about $6.58 (I threw the slip away). If you want a lower price, you would just have to watch the store near you when they start setting for the next season.

I just tried to do an on-line search on O.Max web site. It must only be available in-store because nothing came up with any of the key words I used.

Oh the combination of office supplies and rabbits.... :biggrin2:

myheart

My bunny-radar was on again... Went shopping at Office Max again to check out the clearance stuff. As I was walking down the main aisle where I found the notepad, I found a matching mouse pad...

scan0001-2.jpg

The store didn't have this in stock when I bought the notepad, so it must be new. Now if they would only get the idea to do other office supplies with the same design. I could use a binder, a notebook, file folders, ect. all covered with bunnies.

myheart

Found an interesting article about that brand:

http://www.ibranz.com/blog/?tag=divoga

Basically - it says...

OfficeMax has just launched four private label brands—Ascend, Canterbury, Divoga and Infuse—with the intent of adding more colorful, design-focused office supplies currently not carried in its stores. The new products mark OfficeMax’s first major private label launch since 2006, when it introduced Tul, a line of “Modernist Design-inspired” pens and dry-erase markers.

Thanks for the link TinysMom. That was an interesting article. I agree, the colors and designs are much more feminine. It is actually a nice change of pace from the usual angular/metal designs of most office products.

I think that even though O.M. has priced their line close to the name brand products, they do have the edge of appealing to women who don't want the "usual look" of products on their desks. I think women will spend what they need to, to get the products that make them feel good. It is nice to sit at the computer with colors orpatterns that reflect our personalities or tastes. So...more bunnies, please!!!!!

myheart

Latest posts

Back