found cheap xpens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buttercup n Charlie

Reaction score
Brand name really doesnt make a huge difference in those. You can get that same style of x-pen on sale in most pet stores usually for less then that price. But I guess for those who aren't close to any pet stores or who cant afford shipping its a good deal. I just picked up 2 - 36" high pens for $40, no shipping needed.

Everyone just keep an eye out for deals at pet stores especially this coming boxing week. Petsmart just had theirs on for black friday, 50% off.

That's a good deal! It's not for the brand name, its for what I can do with them (like attach them to the crates and stuff). I searched all our pet stores, none of them sell the 36" one for less than $68. And most sell it closer to a $100. The Seattle metroplex is a pretty expensive area, so this deal was a steal for me :)

Buttercup n Charlie wrote:
That's a good deal! It's not for the brand name, its for what I can do with them (like attach them to the crates and stuff). I searched all our pet stores, none of them sell the 36" one for less than $68. And most sell it closer to a $100. The Seattle metroplex is a pretty expensive area, so this deal was a steal for me :)
Well the 36" ones at petsmart are 95$ up here but for black friday (yup still up here) they went on 50% off. The petsmarts in the US would have been cheaper so even less then 42$ for a 36" x-pen :D Just keep an eye out for sales. I would keep hounding the petsmart website for their current flyers, and petco. The big guys are usually the ones that you can score some great deals.

I remember years ago picking up some 24" high x-pens from Petcetera for $15, but they drive me nuts since their connected all around and I would have to rip the connectors off if I wanted to extend them. And the door is surrounded by pen so my dog has to hunch down to get into it (or just jump over) So I was quite excited to get the normal ones exactly the same style as what youre showing for that cheap plus %15 off the sale price :)

Check the local ads online for both big name stores you never know what might pop up on sale :)

Latest posts

Back