Found a new cat toy at Wal-Mart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnoliaDee

Reaction score
My hubby has a room full of fish tanks, so I just couldn't resist this buy :biggrin2:... plus it was only about $5 CDN.

Picture193C.jpg

Picture192C.jpg

She has yet to go in... but it is made of crinkly material, so I know she'll like it... she just has to get brave lol!!

ohh thats a cool new toy im sure he will get in there soon. by the way where did you get the tunnel in the back? i have one like that for piksi but its small and that one looks big and fun lol

I got the tunnel at JYSK... do you guys have those?

I also got this pair of "pants" that Lego (and kitty) just LUV!!!

IMG_3798c-1.jpg

Very cute toy Sandra. I know Tori would be all over that and Soph wouldn't have a chance to enjoy it. I knew I would see Jazz in something, hehe. Those cats so nosey, mine mine mine.

Dayna LOL... Jasmine definitely loves to get into things as well.

Karla... I was just at Wal-Mart (yes again lol) and I see that ours is now carrying cat tunnels. It's in the cat playhouse section... they sell the tunnel and a bunch of cat toys all packaged together, for the same price as the tunnels I have above. I don't know if they have access holes along the length or just on the ends... but you could have a look anywho. And then are soft on the inside. Just thought I'd mention it.

wow what a cool toy! I always try to look at suitable cat toys for my buns as, a lot of the ones for rabbits are too small for them! My buns just love hiding in things like that!

I saw a 15" square cat cube at Walgreens this week that I am going to go back and get. For $5, even if it doesn't work out it's OK. If nothing else, they will enjoy a (supervised) destruction session.

Latest posts

Back