Found a kitten! (Graphic picture)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@minilophop My dad was thinking the same thing.

Yup were keeping him I'm already attached. I was holding him last night and he rolled over in my arms and cuddled up in the crook if my arm. :)

Oh that poor baby, thank god you found him to give him a chance and finally some relief bc that has to be painful! Keep us posted with what the vet says!!!! I'm sure the lil guy would need done pain meds, poor baby!

I was wondering if he got up against the hot muffler and his heat just stuck to it and did that getting away. Poor little soul. Probably will heal up nice and neatly, but will have a permanet bald spot on his wee head.

That poor kitty! You are an angel for catching him and caring for him! Looks as though he was hit by a car or caught in engine. If he's able to function and you can keep infection from setting in I'm sure he'll heal up fine. May have a nasty scar on his head but that's no biggie. It's truly amazing what animals can live through when they have the will to survive.

Are you planning on keeping him? I know from experience that kitties that have gone through trauma like that tend to for a deep bond with whoever gives them the care to heal them. All four of our cats we have ended up keeping after rescuing them from traumatic events.

Just got back from the vet that was a ride from hell lol. He wouldn't be quiet but it's okay. The vet gave him an antibiotic shot and one for pain. He has diarrhea so he has pills for that. On the pills for 10 days. He also has a hematoma on his right side but the vet said that'll go away in a few days and whatever got him on the head must've got him in the side. If it gets hard or bigger he has to go back to get it removed but it should go away. And lastly the gash on his head, he said to keep putting antibacterial cream on it 3-4 times a day and it should heal good in a few weeks and he will have a bald spot. :p

Oh and his name is Ringo! :) I named him, hehe.

Yeah. Me too.. But either way he is pretty lucky he is alive. Hopefully all will heal up correctly and he will be a healthy little kitty in no time.

2ngu98n.jpg

It's not bleeding anymore, just red.

Latest posts

Back