Found a bunny in our pen

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh they recently purchased her from the pet store and the pen they bought was one of the 60cm high ones, they think she must have crawled through or jumped over. They showed me pics of her when she was purchased. Not sure what happened to that one...it was as they were passing by.

oh they recently purchased her from the pet store and the pen they bought was one of the 60cm high ones, they think she must have crawled through or jumped over. They showed me pics of her when she was purchased. Not sure what happened to that one...it was as they were passing by.

A 2' high playpen is reasonably easy for many rabbits to jump... and a third alternative is that she climbed out (my tiny lionhead once figured out a way to climb out of a 4' high pen!). Regardless of how she escaped, I'm SO glad that she found her way to you (instead of meeting a horrible fate), that you found her owners and that it turned out they were looking for her and not jerks who abandoned her on purpose! :D

Ah.... speaking of abandoning I saw a guinea pigs hutch half way on the footpath and halfway on someone's front lawn and there were trees in the front of the cage covering the view of the house partially....:s now I'm not sure if I'm in help the lost bunny mode or what but it made think he could've been left there to be picked up or something...:s the cage was clean and all but that is very weird way of keeping a guinea pig...Don't really want to steal someone's pet...It was near the house my family was interested in too :( He was so friendly he ate grass out of my dad's hand

Latest posts

Back