Found A Beautiful Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tiki wrote:
Hi,

Need some help. On Dec. 29th I unexpectedly lost mymother. A few days later my husband pulled into the drivewayand spotted a white ball (or he thought it was). When he gotcloser, he saw that it was a cold, rained on wet whiterabbit. When I saw it, I immediatley took it inside and letit warm and dry. It was the most beautiful, soft WHITE withblack I had ever seen on anything. I still have the rabbittoday. It pretty much runs the house and uses a litter box inthe garage (does let droppings go when he runs around from time totime) It is very affectionate and loves to chase our cat toplay.

I do not know anything about caring for a rabbit! Who can shed some light on WHAT DO I DO NOW?
a sad and yet sweet story, THere is the cheat sheet on this site, andif you do a search on rabbit care, you'll come up with alot ofothers. I am adding a link here with color photos on how tosex a rabbit. I hope that helps. Please be sure when seekingout a vet that they know rabbits, as they need very different medicalcare than dogs/cats. Some medicines that are safe for dogs and cats aredeadly to rabbits. Best wishes and enjoy your beautiful bundle ofsuprize, I thinkmCotton is a wonderful name;)

http://www.debmark.com/rabbits/sexing.htm

AnnaS wrote:

You are all mistaken, he probably wanted to call his bunny friends andtried to dial the number with his teeth and you thought he was going toeat it.

Thats it your right, Faye was waiting by the phone all month, hahahah:p

What an interestingstory! I trust you will take the best possible care ofit! And I just know that everyone here will do their best tohelp you out! Good luck.

--Melissa and Umbra

dr_peter_kraz wrote:
AnnaS wrote:

You are all mistaken, he probably wanted to call his bunny friends andtried to dial the number with his teeth and you thought he was going toeat it.

Thats it your right, Faye was waiting by the phone all month, hahahah:p
I hope he called her. A whole month is long time to make a girl wait.

tiki wrote:
...Now...if I could just figure out why this adorable littlecreature came into my life at such a horrible time forme.I think I will chalk it up to a gift from Mom!
Many of us here would not disagree that Cotton is a "sign" for you as we have had similar or comparable experiences.

Welcome aboard!

Buck

Latest posts

Back