FORUMS PICTURES OF BUNNIES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Abby, See the teddy bear on her left,that is her boosum friend. She would gently bite on the leg and run incircles. She would do that for hours. Jen(cirustwi) now has her.

More below this thread

This is MeatHead, his name was originallySweetPea since the owner said he was a girl. Gave him a bath one dayand saw 2 pink things on him. Gasp it is a boy. lol

My friend Jess from Ohio has him now. He now weighs over 20lbs. I will be seeing him either spring or summer.

This is Thumper, I got her so she and Abby canlive together as buddies. Well that did not work, they are ok togetherduring play time or when I hold them both together but hate to livetogether. The bunny people we call them now has her, got her spayed andrenamed her Sophie.

I really should have chosen a better nicknamewhen I joined this forum, it should be SnufnAng, for both my bunbabies, maybe sometime. So, here they are...

MVC-040S.jpg

Snuffles has changed in his face coloring since his neuter, his nosehas turned black, sooo cute. This was one of their firstbunny dates, a success.

Hi Mike,

Pebbles still coming home tomorrow?:ponder:......or did ya get excited and pick her up early!?:happydance

Shye

AHHHHHHH its bangbangs twins woaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's so cool!!!
Well this is Bangbang, she's about a year now, i love her blue colour, not sure what kind of bunny she is (obviously a lop:D)
She always looks so serious for photos

One more pic... this is her in her winter coatlooking really annoyed at me for exposing her as a rabbit who fits intoa dogs raincoat hahahaa

I posted Fiona's picture before, but now we have Timmy as well.

Here's Mr. Timothy HoppyToes (top) and Miss Fiona Whiskers.

CIMG1523.jpg

This is Bandit, he's a Mini French Lop and he's about 10 months old:

DSC00547.jpg

And this is Holly, she's a Holland Lop and she's 2.5 months old:

DSC00801.jpg

Bonding Going Very Well!:

DSC00856a.jpg

Latest posts

Back