Fort Hood Shooting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yurusumaji

Young Blood
Reaction score
Please pray for the families of the victims in the Fort Hood shooting. All Texas military bases have been shut down today - no one comes in or out.

Ft Hood Shooting: 12 Dead, 31 Injured

Obama spoke about this and every national news channel is covering it.

God Bless The Fallen.

sweetrose wrote:
Me and my husband are stationed here at Ft Hood, My husband is still on lock down at the hospital thank God he is ok My hearts go out to everyone I know and hope I hear from them soon Thanks and God Bless
Very happy to hear your hubby is ok. :pink iris:

They are saying Bragg is not doing anything here...staying at normal threat levels...

sweetrose wrote:
Thanks orchird I think this guys was just wacked i dont think it was planned or anything like that but i hope all is ok there :)
Not planned?

That seems odd ... considering there were 3 shooters.

Did I miss some info?

Yurusumaji wrote:
Please pray for the families of the victims in the Fort Hood shooting. All Texas military bases have been shut down today - no one comes in or out.

Ft Hood Shooting: 12 Dead, 31 Injured

Obama spoke about this and every national news channel is covering it.

God Bless The Fallen.

I'll have to look at when this happened - but I was on the base today in Texas - I went in around 2 pm and security wasn't any more strict than usual...

I'll have to read the link you've given...

I feel bad for those who lost family members and those who were injured.

I just read the updated article. The shooter is in custody, alive with 4 bullet wounds.

Apparently his suspected motive is ... not wanting to be deployed. :X

Suggestion: If you don't want to be deployed, don't join the military.

this terrible event has featured heavily on our bbc news this morning.

prayers being sent across the ocean from all of us at the bunnery :pray:

SO sorry to hear of this terrible event!!! My deepest empathy goes to all involved in this. I will b keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

:pray:

I thought are with all the prayers and familys. It hard to loose our boys and girls over seas much less on our own soil.

My thoughts are with all

I just found out about the Orlando shooting. I had heard on the radio that the suspect was taken into custody but I didn't know what happened until I watched the video above.

My thoughts are with all the families of both tragedies.

Latest posts

Back