For Michelle (and anyone else interested!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
Seeing as you went offline so suddenly missus:nonono:I thought I'd post Ollie's pics here for you to see.:hug2:

The big ol' softy (he lies like this whenever he wants attention!:p)

Ollietum.jpg

On holiday

Ollie.jpg

guarding the buns (when Ruby was still alive:()

ollierabbits.jpg

Chilled out

Olliestretchedout.jpg

fighting with his catnip vet:rofl:

Ollievet.jpg

surveying the view of the garden (from the house;))

Olliewindow.jpg

and snuggled up on my bed!:D

Olliesleepy.jpg

Oh Jess he's SO GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much for posting them for me...

...however, you haven't mentioned you've sent him to me yet, I'm getting concerned.

:p

:inlove: :woohoo :hug1 :goodjob :nicethread :heartbeat: :party0002: :adorable:

Oh wow, I never expected this thread to be so popular!:shock:Thank you guys - you are all so sweet.:hug:

Ollie is a British short hair x raggydoll (though its the short hair in him that gives him his stockiness that I love so much about him!:biggrin2:)

~Bunbuns~ - I'm not sure why they like catnip so much, but Ollie loves that toy vet of his! He's had it years so it can't have any smell left in it, yet he always chooses that over his newer toys.:p

Lol Michelle....um...yeah he's in the post right now! Must be these postal strikes which are causing the delay!:embarrassed::whistling

Know what you mean about stockiness...my friends all INSIST that my sweet Sunny girl is fat...but they'd never seen her dad. He was HUGE!! Big ol' mass of silver tabbiness! My sweet girl is short and stocky, but doesn't have a belly hanging to the floor...she's just on the wide side...with a wide ribcage...

You can kinda see it here (she's the one without the white):
000_2753.jpg

And here:
000_1762.jpg

This is her stretched out, you can see how her belly area is still sticking up because of her ribcage:
000_1255.jpg

000_1098.jpg

I realize now in looking at my pictures that I've purposely never caught a picture of her at the angle that would show it exactly...mostly due to the fact that my D&D friends took to calling her names for a bit, so I didn't want to catch her at an unflattering angle. It's hard to explain...I will admit she does have a bit extra on her, but she's built short and stocky naturally, so the little bit extra looks like a LOT more.

But...she's my BEAUTIFUL GIRL...and I love her to bits! :hearts

Ollie is my cat. :nod Isn't that right Jess? :):)

I love him, but Jess already knows that ;). She even sent me a picture of him on my phone. :D

Rosie - Sunny is beautiful!:heartbeat:And yes I see what you mean about the stockiness - but stocky animals are the best!:DThere is more of them to love.;)My sister has2 raggydolls and they are so long and thin, not nearly as good for cuddles!:p

Michaela - Lol, yep I know how much you love my Ollie boy.:pAnd I knew you would like that picture, I took it just for you!:biggrin2:Ollie loves to sleep on the back of the sofa,it's right next to the radiator so is always nice and warm for him! (lazy boy;))

Oh, how true it is...more to love. She's such a sweetheart and a cuddlebug...has claimed me for her own, and just doesn't show anyone else the kind of love she shows me. It's really sweet. Last night during our D&D game, she came up and laid down next to me on the sofa, and snuggled with her nose into my side...it was ADORABLE!

Here are a couple pics of it:
100_0752.jpg

100_0753.jpg

And the look on her face :)

100_0754.jpg

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Rosie - Sunny is beautiful!:heartbeat:And yes I see what you mean about the stockiness - but stocky animals are the best!:DThere is more of them to love.;)My sister has2 raggydolls and they are so long and thin, not nearly as good for cuddles!:p

Oh man, where do I get huge stocky cats from? :shock:

My cat must be half the size of your guys cats, I can scoop her up in one arm easily and she feels as light as a feather. I think she's about 4/5kg, so maybe 10 pounds at the most.

I don't know WHERE I got such boofy cats from (there's that word again, hehe!)...except that their daddy was so HUGE! My business partner's kitties are smaller than yours, Michelle! And they have skinny little tails, too!

It's funny to pet their cats...if you do it too hard, you'll knock them over! Hehe!!

Latest posts

Back