For any fans of Cesar Millan...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
A sad note: His beloved right-hand dog, Daddy, passed away this past Friday. From the times that I saw him on the show, Daddy was a perfect gentleman and a great example of a well-balanced dog, as well as a wonderful representative for the often misunderstood pitbull. He lived a full life, and died peacefully at the gallant age of 16.

Rest in peace, Daddy. You will be missed by many.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RP4hu1HymU[/ame]

cesar-millan-daddy-dog-whisperer-50.jpg

Not Daddy! :tears2: This is so upsetting... I really loved that guy from the first time I saw him on my TV. What a great Pitbull ambassador he was and will continue to be! He lived the good life and will be greatly missed by people all over the world.

Rest In Peace, Daddy. :pray:

CesarMillan_Daddy.jpg
CesarMillan_Daddy.jpg

cesarx-large.jpg

I know, I got notification in an email on Saturday, and it hit me almost as if it had been one of my own. Daddy had a huge personality and I think he melted just about everyone's hearts.

(I absolutely love that photo of Daddy and Cesar hugging, it makes me want to smile and cry all at once...)

Awww I'm a big fan of the show and of Daddy, he will be greatly missed. I am sure something will be mentioned of it when I see him on the 10th of march for his uk tour.
Run forever free Daddy :rainbow:

I've never been a fan of Ceasar, I like Victoria Stillwell much, much more.

But that's still sad. RIP big guy.

I saw this on the Wikipedia obituaries. I am not a fan of pitbulls (or pitbull like dogs), but Daddy made me love at least one of them. I am glad that Cesar has Junior to help "take his place" so to speak, but Daddy was a wonderful dog. Even Will liked watching Daddy on that show (Will doesn't really like that show, but he loved Daddy). :(

Latest posts

Back