For Ang

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just wondering about them also.It seems a few people are missing from here. Guess everyoneis busy or something :(

And here's one last one... Sorry there are somany posts, I can't be bothered uploading to my msn group then again tohere! LOL Going to the pics in 5 mins too...

Oh and all the babies are fine, as are Henry andMax. They've been very good lately... no wires bitten oranything... though Chubby just about took a chunk out my finger theother night. I must've looked like I had food!:shock: Max seems to be losing weight so I'm worried a bit...might buy some nutrical as she's getting all the hay and food shewants. She is eating, but I can feel her bones and I nevercould before. :?

Thank you Anna! :)

Ang xx

Those babies are so adorable. I keep saying itbut they really are just gorgeous, I love watching how fast they'regrowing and how different they're looking. Are you still looking for ahome for any of them :D?

Congratulations on the floor. Hope you have a good time at the pics,looks like you've earned some r&r :). What are you going tosee?

Love

Kate

Yeah we're still looking for homes for 2 of them,Sarah says she probably won't have the time for a rabbit... they'vejust moved into their house so I totally understand how shefeels. :) We're in the same boat at the moment asyou can see! LOL

We were going to see Meet the Fockers... but we're now kind of windingdown and thinking we're too tired to go out! LOLSuch lazy things we are! So it'll be a trip to 24 hour Tescofor wine and ice cream and a night watching Colin and Justinre-decorate Sam Fox's house! :?:D We're going outtomorrow night for Dan's birthday in Nottingham, so we should probablysave ourselves for that. :cool:

Ang xx

I'm going to watch Colin and Justin too :). I'vebeen in this house for over two years and working on it for eighteenmonths before that and it's *still* got a very long way to go - sigh- but I enjoy watching other people's places getting sorted.

Which little ones don't have a home yet? I might just have to have one :D.

Hope you have a good birthday celebration for Dan tomorrow

Kate

This house will hopefully be sorted... wellwithin reason... in the next year or so. The walls arecovered in artex which we're having to steam off then my dad's friendis coming down from Scotland to plaster over it. 300quid forthe whole house plus B&B for him to come downoremploy a local plasterer and it's 300 a room!:shock: Post pictures of yours! I lovehouses! :D

Well I've promised Vickie the pick of the litter, so any of them arefree to go once she's picked her favourite. We're not goingto choose which ones we'll keep and which ones we'll give away becausewe just can't choose... :? So we're not going to deny one ofthem a good home if someone wants them. :)

If you do want one, then pm me and I'll give you my number, etc...they'll be ready around the beginning of March. Can youdrive? If not, a little trip to Wales wouldn't go amiss withus! :D We can stop at Dan's parent's in the Wirralon the way home!

I'm driving to Scotland next Friday... a drive to Wales is nothing! LOL

Ang xx

Oh, Ang!!! they are so cute! They've gotten so big and look like bunnies now instead of babies!!!!! I just love them!

Max is probably dwindling because the babies are really taking herextra weight. Do you give her oats? I bet that would helpkeep her weight up. Just like a tbsp a day I bet would do it.

*grumbles there are no photos of Henry on this particular thread......

I like the floorbaords, but I LOVE the bunnies,they all have grown so much they look great, ummm I could come hold andplay with those bunnies and keep 'em occupied whilst you finished yourfloos if ya like LOL :p

Oh I never thought about oats... Maxxy lovesthem! I just don't want the babies having them though, so shecan have a munch from my hand! LOL

Here you go then... Henry's night of mass destruction... First the bed...

Latest posts

Back