For Ang

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing is safe!

Ariel, you can come over any time you like and look after the buns...you can cover their ears whilst I sand down the stairs! ;)

Ang xx

Ang - I have chosen - IwantChubby - she will be mine!!! They are looking so big now though, eachand every one of themis so precious!!

Aww poor Maxy - It maybe that she is just very tired from feeding thebabies. I hope she is ok. My vet reccomends Sceince Recovery but if youcan get hold of nutrical over here then go with that! PLEASE keep meposted on the little doll. Is she drinking ok?

I just love what you have done with the stairs - It looks brilliant!You have one a great job. I'm proud of you!! I have been noseythough,hope you don't mind. You gave your address to your msngroup and I had a look when the babies where tiny to see if you had anymore pics of them. I saw what you have done with your garden too. Whata great job! Your handy work is brilliant!!! Is that what you and Danhave been doing at weekends?

Me and Ryan are desperate to watch Meet the Fockers it looks so funny.One night we will have to go out together the four of us. I think wecould be pretty good friends! Make sure you come over when the babiesborn, your more than welcome!

Hope you have a great weekend!! Sounds like you will be pretty busy!

Vickie xxxx

I KNOW THAT FACE LOL! Bodoes this stuff all the time! he loves to chew up my mail and pursesand the kids' homework! lol

attachment.php

Ooh I'm so excited that you want Chubby! She's a lovely girl... even if she did bite my finger! LOL

Max is drinking fine... I think she's drinking Severn Trent Water dryto be honest! LOL Only problem is, she keepsdrinking out the babies lower down bottle instead of her higher upone! :? At least she's drinking... and pooping asnormal too! It's amazing how fascinating poo is when you ownrabbits! :D

I'm glad you saw the Scrapyard! LOL It has loads ofphotos in now, I've had to open 4 hotmail accounts to post all ofthose! Yup, we spend our weekends gardening orlooking after visitors it seems... goodness knows how I'm going to copedoing my coursework, I've taken on 2 60 point courses in a year = 32hours studying a week. I'm sure it's nothing to all thosewonder women out there, but no doubt the house will be a mess for thefirst few weeks until I get on top of it!

It would be great to get together for a night, we'll have to arrangeit! Ooh don't let me near the baby, I'll want totakehim/her home!Dan's friendhad a baby a couple of months ago and he was so tiny, he was premature,his hands were just sooo small!

LOL Bo, it's the determined look on his face! "I'm going toget this if it's the last thing I do!" He says through grit teeth!

Right I'm off to bed finally! LOL Taken me ages to type that!

Take care, have a good weekend!

Ang xx

Latest posts

Back