For all of those affected by the tragedy in London...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
468.gif
......for all of those affected by the tragedy in London.

Prayers and thoughts are with you.

~Jim

:pray::England::pink iris:

Bless your hearts, England. You're one strong and brave group of people. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

:England: :pray: :England:

:rose::England:

To My Fellow British Members,

Be strong, we will prevail !!!

No-one can ruin our English spirit!!!

Thinking of you all

~Zee, :pink iris:a Brit in Munich !

All these monster's have acheived is to make thebond between us country's who believe in freedom and the right to liveour live's as we wish in peace 'stronger and that bond will not bebroken'and they will not win'with their barbaricact's.:mad::England::USAflagwaving::nonono: May god blessAmerica'Great Britain and any other country that's been affected by thebarbaric and mindless act's of the these low life'bloodhungry'maggot's'and may they be commended back to hell were they belong.

:pray:Heres to all those who lostloved ones in the horibble events that took place in London.As always those affected are in our thoughts and prayers for those whohave lost loved ones or loved ones injured.

To those who are critically injuredand those in pain, my thoughts and prayers are with them.Bless the world that these bombings will come to an end.

:pray::pink iris:

:England:

Thank you all. Nobody who I know was affected by this. But for mosthere we are scared to death. They sure have done what they set out todo and terrorised. I bet a lot of us will be scared to go on publictransport again. I know I will with my girls and I wont rest until myfamily are safe at home after work.

Its times like these when there is a feeling of one within this country and America.

:pray:

All the prayers all over the world means a lot.

Vickie

Latest posts

Back