Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite vegetable?

• Carrots

• Cabbage

• Celery

• Apple

• Grapes

• Cucumber

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hello - Merlin here (if you are my fwiend you can call me Merls if you want)! Just thouht I would let yous know how much I LOVE food! If its hay of cabbage - I love it! The other day, my mommie bought me lots of tweats - dry carrot crunch, dry beetroot crunch, dry food mix and this hay thing which has dry dandilion in and evewything! FOOD - THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! What does yous think?

MERLIN (MERLS) :tonguewiggle

Oh I wub food too. I wub apples and will attack if dey don't share. But I also wub strawberries and grapes. But for veges I like cilantro. It's de bestest

mmmmm I love Kale! Its pretty much all mommy gives me. But sometimes she gets me Mustard Greens.. Im not to happy about that though. But mommy tells me I has to eat what she gives me or Ill be stuck with hay! Im gonna tell mommy about these grapes you talk about. I dont think she knows that. I dont get fruit :grumpy:. It normally gives me belly aches but mommy hasnt tried in a while. Im gonna bump her leg with my nose and tell her.

:stikpoke

Latest posts

Back