Fly's Getting Spayed.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikoli

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My miniature pinscher puppy Fly is getting spayed on Wednesday. :( I'm really worried about her, with her being so small and everything. To top it off, I have two tests and one assessment task at school that day, plus it's a Wednesday, and I hate Wednesdays.

:?

Thoughts and prayers for Fly!
Rachel.

Will be thinking of Fly tomorrow.. I'm sure it will go well - so try not to worry to much.. Please post after so that I know I can not worry (I'll worry for you since you have so much to do - :p)...

Thanks guys. :) I'll let you know as soon as I get back from school tomorrow. I'm going to get my mother to text me once she knows how the operation went so I can relax and finish my tests without having to worry about her. :p

She's really really really well today. Seriously, you can't even tell she had an operation yesterday. We practically had to sit on her to stop her from running around and popping her stitches. She also got a microchip, and got two teeth removed, as well as getting some eardrops, because she has HUGE ears and they get sore easily. She's eating, drinking, pooping, the works. :p

Latest posts

Back