Flushing the rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul2641

Reaction score
Mam, where to start today I went out with friends And I asked her to cover all the rabbits cages up incase it rained and what does she do? Puts them out in the rain? Luckly They weren't out too long, I got them back in and dried up!

Oh and Because all the cages got wet I had to try them up and when I was cleaning up some dirty bedding from suki and Sebastian cage, suki for some reason bit my knuckle it was so sore, Bled quite badly!

Be sure and clean it up good with some antiseptic and anitbiotic ointment...you don't want an infection. Knuckles don't heal up that fast because of the constant use.:(

paul2641 wrote:
suki for some reason bit my knuckle it was so sore, Bled quite badly!

She DISAPPROVED of getting her luvly fur all wet!

Rabbit bites do hurt like nothing else....those little buggers have sharp teeth!

:rabbithop

wabbitmom12 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
suki for some reason bit my knuckle it was so sore, Bled quite badly!

She DISAPPROVED of getting her luvly fur all wet!

Rabbit bites do hurt like nothing else....those little buggers have sharp teeth!

:rabbithop
And today she is being every bit a lovabun!

Aw, she's making up with you. Isn't it funny how they often are the most lovey after an unpleasant experience? She got angry over being wet, so she bit you. Now, she's coming to you for comfort.

OMG, only just saw the thread and thought for a moment a rabbit had fallen/jumped into the toilet:( Thank God it was only rain. My lot tend to sit out in the rain even though they could seek shelter. It has to be really heavy before the crawl under it.

Sabine wrote:
OMG, only just saw the thread and thought for a moment a rabbit had fallen/jumped into the toilet:( Thank God it was only rain. My lot tend to sit out in the rain even though they could seek shelter. It has to be really heavy before the crawl under it.
I know it is horrible, but It would be funny if one of them landed in a toilet, But it wouldn't be funny at the time!

paul2641 wrote:
I know it is horrible, but It would be funny if one of them landed in a toilet, But it wouldn't be funny at the time!

You need to go read Bassetluv's blog, Introducing Yofi!Yofi, an English Lop, had a (self-induced) toilet diving incident (back in January, I think) that was just hysterical! As you say, probably not funny at the time, but his owner, Di, quickly found the humor!

BTW, you won't regret reading about Yofi's antics. He is QUITE a character. I predict that once you begin reading about his adventures, you won't be able to stop!

WABBITMOM12 posting here...I have to remember to check and see WHO is logged on. I'm sure that wabbitdad12 would thoroughly agree with these comments, though...he is a huge Yofi fan.

Latest posts

Back