Flushing the rabbits!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

paul2641

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
0
Location
limerick , , Ireland
Mam, where to start today I went out with friends And I asked her to cover all the rabbits cages up incase it rained and what does she do? Puts them out in the rain? Luckly They weren't out too long, I got them back in and dried up!
 

paul2641

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
0
Location
limerick , , Ireland
Oh and Because all the cages got wet I had to try them up and when I was cleaning up some dirty bedding from suki and Sebastian cage, suki for some reason bit my knuckle it was so sore, Bled quite badly!
 

wabbitmom12

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
0
Location
Elkhart, Indiana, USA
Be sure and clean it up good with some antiseptic and anitbiotic ointment...you don't want an infection. Knuckles don't heal up that fast because of the constant use.:(
 

wabbitmom12

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
0
Location
Elkhart, Indiana, USA
paul2641 wrote:
suki for some reason bit my knuckle it was so sore, Bled quite badly!

She DISAPPROVED of getting her luvly fur all wet!

Rabbit bites do hurt like nothing else....those little buggers have sharp teeth!


:rabbithop
 

paul2641

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
0
Location
limerick , , Ireland
wabbitmom12 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
suki for some reason bit my knuckle it was so sore, Bled quite badly!

She DISAPPROVED of getting her luvly fur all wet!

Rabbit bites do hurt like nothing else....those little buggers have sharp teeth!


:rabbithop
And today she is being every bit a lovabun!
 

wabbitmom12

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
0
Location
Elkhart, Indiana, USA
Aw, she's making up with you. Isn't it funny how they often are the most lovey after an unpleasant experience? She got angry over being wet, so she bit you. Now, she's coming to you for comfort.
 

Sabine

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
2,915
Reaction score
11
Location
Cork, Ireland
OMG, only just saw the thread and thought for a moment a rabbit had fallen/jumped into the toilet:( Thank God it was only rain. My lot tend to sit out in the rain even though they could seek shelter. It has to be really heavy before the crawl under it.
 

paul2641

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
0
Location
limerick , , Ireland
Sabine wrote:
OMG, only just saw the thread and thought for a moment a rabbit had fallen/jumped into the toilet:( Thank God it was only rain. My lot tend to sit out in the rain even though they could seek shelter. It has to be really heavy before the crawl under it.
I know it is horrible, but It would be funny if one of them landed in a toilet, But it wouldn't be funny at the time!
 

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
8,668
Reaction score
16
Location
The Bunny Zone, Elkhart , Indiana, USA
paul2641 wrote:
I know it is horrible, but It would be funny if one of them landed in a toilet, But it wouldn't be funny at the time!

You need to go read Bassetluv's blog, Introducing Yofi!Yofi, an English Lop, had a (self-induced) toilet diving incident (back in January, I think) that was just hysterical! As you say, probably not funny at the time, but his owner, Di, quickly found the humor!

BTW, you won't regret reading about Yofi's antics. He is QUITE a character. I predict that once you begin reading about his adventures, you won't be able to stop!




WABBITMOM12 posting here...I have to remember to check and see WHO is logged on. I'm sure that wabbitdad12 would thoroughly agree with these comments, though...he is a huge Yofi fan.
 
Top