Fluffy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got news from Dad that my boy Fluffy passed away late last night or early morning today. We sent Fluffy over to mom and dad's care while we found a new place to live and were going to take him back with us.

I had Fluffy's here for a few days last week and he seemed just fine. While he was at the parents place he lived outside with Snookiums.

Fluffy will be greatly missed by everyone here, he was little sweetie always getting into everything being the biggest brat there was. But still fun to have around because you never knew quite what to expect next.

I took some new photo's of him outside at Mom and Dad's just the other day.

Fluffy you will be forever in my heart. I miss you so much. Binky free little guy.

RIP June 16

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost Fluffy. He was a little fighter.

Binky free at the Bridge, little guy :rainbow:
:bigtears:

Oh my....
I saw the name Fluffy and thought it was a new members rabbit or something..not your Fluffy!
:shock:
Fluffy was just so cute! At least you have great pictures to remember him by... and recent ones too which is good!

So sorry Becka :(

Here for youu

loveya x

Rip Fluffy :nerves1

:pink iris:

I'm so sorry Becka, I just don't know what to say :(

He was so lucky to be in your care, and to have a happy and loving life.

RIP Fluffy :sad:

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

Just talking with my sister about Fluffy. We have no idea what could of happened but we can speculate on what could of happened. Last week Fluffy took a trip down the stairs at our parents place. He made it down in 1 piece but maybe hit his head on the stairs or floor. But he was still moving hoping around when he was found. And was still being a brat when he was here.

I'm so sorry, Becka. I know you take such good care of your bunnies. Losing Fluffy after such a long battle with tilt must make it even more difficult. However, he had a wonderful life with you and I know he knew he had it made. What a good bunny, sweet, adorable, and such a comfort to Monsters. I'm so sorry.

Binky free, Fluffy.
:rainbow:

I dont think his head-tilt had anything to do with his death. His head-tilt was pretty much gone only a tilted when you picked him up. He wasn't being treated for it anymore. He was well loved my us and the other bunnies. He made new friends over at mom and dad's that I thought would never happen.

tonyshuman wrote:
I'm so sorry, Becka. I know you take such good care of your bunnies. Losing Fluffy after such a long battle with tilt must make it even more difficult.
:rainbow:

Omg I am so sorry.:nerves1 Fluffy was so adorable and such a fighter! He will be greatly missed. :(

Don't hesitate to message me if you need too. :hug:

Binky Free Fluffy:pink iris:

Oh I'm so sorry you lost your Beloved Fluffy.

He was such a Beautiful Bunny.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:.

You will be missed by many.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back