Flops!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how cute!!!

its funny when murphy does it bc she kinda literaly falls over and rolls onto her back cause she rolled too hard and missing the leg to stop her haha

Seriously...and Nibbles knew it! The first raisin I gave him when he came out of the pen he grabbed and then ran back in before I could close the gate!! I had to lure him out twice, the little bugger...

My mission is now to get all three bunnies flopping and compile them into one video. I'm pretty sure I can get Crispin (he flops all the time), but Nibbles doesn't do it very often.

So cute!!

This is what I woke up to the other day:

13952_242022_250000000.jpg

I made sure he was breathing before I took the picture, but he always does this to me. I have mini freak-outs every day!

it took me a couple months of momentary panic and checking for breathing before I stopped being paranoid over Gaz's dead bunny flops, lol. she's the queen of DBF's! Nala prefers to lie on her stomach stretched out with her legs behind her, which I often refer to as "giving me the butt" 'cause she'll have her rear end facing me and her little bootie will be sticking up in the air :p

Latest posts

Back