Flop litters...first group are 8 weeks now and the second just hit 4 weeks.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
Well, my first litters for the ARBA Convention are growing nicely. Love each and every one of them, although Patty (the one-eared girl) is my all time favorite. Just don't tell the others. :big wink:

This is Patty, and she's going to make an amazing brood doe! VERY nicely built already, super width to her head, awesome hindquarters. Love her! And the partial ear just gives her more character. LOL
patty_8weeks.jpg

Next up is Marcie. VERY opinionated little girl, with a mind of her own. The more you say, "Marcie, no!" the more apt she is to continue to get into whatever it is she's not supposed to be in. LOL
marcie_8weeks.jpg

And this is Lucy. She's a sweetheart, and the one most likely to curl up on you to take a nap.
lucy_8weeks.jpg

These 7 are out of my REW doe, and I didn't name them because the sex fairy will, more than likely, make an appearance and change their sexes on me. LOL

This is the chestnut buck and the opal doe. He has one of the better heads on him (and that's about all I can tell you for type because they're just now hitting 4 weeks. lol).
1.jpg

This is the chestnut doe.
3.jpg

And a broken opal doe.
4.jpg

As for these broken chestnuts...there was a doe and 2 bucks (I think!), but I didn't write down which one was which. LOL
7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Julie, again...bite your tongue! LOL They're not fuzzy...they're just wooly because they were born in an unheated (aka "very cold") barn. I never want to see another Furby again!

And, since I have all my does bred, I'll be lugging them all to the shows when they're old enough. I can't see driving to a show 5 hours away for 1 lone buck. Well, except Patty....she, for very obvious reasons, will be staying home. haha

Thanks, guys!!

I'll gladly trade a Flop for a Tan...but it has to be a female (not dealing with spraying bucks, learned that with Chewy). Doesn't even have to be show quality, because it'll be a hopping/agility bunny. :)

Another gorgeous bunch and they are such good pics of all of them. Yes, it´s funny seeing them all with uppy ears, the broken opal does have a grump face but it so suits her.

Thanks!! I just hope those "uppy" ears start really flopping. They're usually pretty much flopped over by now, but this litter is just now getting floppy tips. :(

Latest posts

Back