flooring for Cube Condo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Ok so we ordered a floor through my local pet shop and it was a tad to small so I am trying to find the Cloriplast (sp). But I went to home depo today and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Could I get a clear pictures of it and a clear idea of what it is. And do yall bend the sides or have a nother piece and make sides Thank you in advance

coraplast is plastic corrigated carboard - for lack of a better description. Think corrugated cardboard but plastic.. Home Depot and Lowes have no idea...try a local sign shop. You know those "vote smith for school committee" signs? Sign-A-Rama or something like that. We pay about $20.00 for a 4' x 8' sheet but you can use the whole thing. It can be scribed for bending (not cut!!) so it can fit a NIC cage and have sides to prevent stuff from getting out!

It might be known a Corrugated Plastic. I usually see it in the back near the building supplies, it may be on the end of an aisle. You have to look carefully as it tends to be tucked away a bit.

Latest posts

Back