Flights

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashAndI

Reaction score
So I am moving from fl to ma next month and I'm not positive how I am getting crash home! I am shipping my car that can take up to a week to get so I can't put him there not that I ever would leave him in a car! But I'm also flying southwest! And I know they don't allow rabbits! But crash does have papers to be an Emotional Support animal and I have a note from my PC saying I need him for anxiety. Will they let me take him

Yes as long as you have a doctor's note, but you do need to call the airline ahead of time and notify them.

Yes, most likely they will let him on of he has proper ES papers, and you have proof that you need him as an ESA. Most airlines allow it, and I'm pretty sure southwest does to. We fly southwest regularly and I once saw a woman with a Chihuahua. She simply had the dogs crate as her carry-on item, that goes under the seat. However, as other people have said, still call the airline so u don't run into some problems right before you are boarding😁. That would not be good! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back