Flemish Rabbit Needing to be Re-homed: Syracuse, NY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binkylife

Reaction score
This is a hard post to write. I have already contact SPCA. I am looking for someone who is a knowledgeable/responsible rabbit owner. Preferably someone without rabbits right now. I have a 9 month old Flemish, 7.5 lbs. I had her spayed November 2019. I have two other older mini rex that don’t get along with my Flemish. She is sweet and friendly with people and loves kids. But she wants to bite all animals that come in contact with her. I have seen her chase squirrels. She doesn’t know how to be nice with small living things.

My Flemish is a house rabbit, but has a large dog pen (5 ft tall) due to how destructive she can be. I would like her to go to a home that will have her as a house rabbit and has the time for her. Due to the hostility in my home, I have to split up my time between rabbits. She likes sitting on the couch with me every morning while I drink coffee. She loves to be petted and will sit on the couch and watch TV. When she sleeps, if she hears a wrapper or bag her mouth wiggles and she licks her lips. She’s a cool rabbit, but my rabbits aren’t safe long term with this setup. I don’t feel I am giving her enough time with our current setup/worried about my other rabbits safety.

If you are interested in my Flemish contact me. You can see more pictures of her on my rabbits Instagram: @poniemahoney

Attachments

• 3CB4B5E3-0367-48FB-A5AA-B49DEAB75171.jpeg
    3CB4B5E3-0367-48FB-A5AA-B49DEAB75171.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 4
She looks great! I hope you are able to find her a home. My current rabbit Hawkeye has the same attitude so it wouldn’t be a match. I really hope she gets a great home!

She looks great! I hope you are able to find her a home. My current rabbit Hawkeye has the same attitude so it wouldn’t be a match. I really hope she gets a great home!
I hope I can find her a good home too. I don’t want to just hand her over to SPCA and she be stuck in a small cage. She’s never been in a cage before. I love her so much, but I can’t have another incident.

Latest posts

Back