Flemish Rabbit Breeder

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iovanay

Reaction score
Hi I live in boston Ma and Im tryingto find a decent Flemish Rabbit breeder. I have so far found twodifferent people who claim they do but wanted a huge deposit. I was notwilling to give them. Please feel free and email me with anybreeders!iovanay with @ gmail and .com Thanks a ton

Hey!

I also live in MA and I also have a Flemish :D

I got Nimue from an EXCELENT breeder in Upton (which is a town over from me)

8.jpg

Here is his information:

Juan A Perez (Iberia Rabbit Farm)

Upton, Massachusetts

Fawn, White, Light Gray, Black

E-mail: [email protected]

Phone: 508-529-4834

He is the NICEST guy, I have learned so much from him. :)

~Amy

Hi Thank you so much! That is exactly what I was looking for. Do you remember how much they cost?

Thanks again

Thats fantastic. I found another breeder in MAthat was trying to charge $75 each, and he wanted a $100 depositforboth of them. I felt really pressured by him so I didn'tdo it. Thank you so much for that info :)

** " Juan A Perez (Iberia Rabbit Farm "**

Amy, Mr . Perez comes highly recomended froma another Breeder in Maine , Hesaid Mr Perez has QualityFlemish and has many BOB in hisline , I fugre If OneBreeder recomends a particular Breederit is High Praise , TheGentleman I spoke too also warned me fof afew other who were less thanreputable .

gypsy wrote:
** " Juan A Perez (Iberia Rabbit Farm "**

Amy , Mr . Perez comes highly recomended from a another Breeder inMaine , He said Mr Perez has Quality Flemish and has many BOB in hisline , I fugre If One Breeder recomends a particular Breeder it is HighPraise , The Gentleman I spoke too also warned me fof a few other whowere less than reputable .

He is AMAZING! Like I really cant express how much I recomend him! :DHe is sooo knowledgable! And he can talk about Flemishes for hours! :)If you get a Flemish from him I guarantee you, you will be completelyhappy with it! :)

When my first Flemish died (heart attack) he felt so bad that he calledme from his work! (I had emailed him the night before and told him) Howmany breeders would do that? :D

~Amy

Welcome to the board, lovanay! :wave:

Hope you find the Flemish you're looking for. I have a Flemish as a petand she's the sweetest, most gentle rabbit of the bunch. I highlyrecommend Flemish. They're big, beautiful, sensitive, and kind.

Nimue's personality is as beautiful as his looks. Let us know how you make out connecting with Amy's breeder.

You can also contact the National Federation of Flemish Giant RabbitBreeders. (nffgrb@com) Their website will give you a link to thebreeders in your state or your area.

Best of Luck!
-Carolyn

[align=left]Bob & Sherry Colson (Lakeside Rabbitry)[/align]
[align=left]Windham, Maine[/align]
Sandy, Fawn, White, Light Gray, Steel Gray, Black, Blue
[align=left]E-mail:[email protected][/align]
[align=left]Phone: 207-892-5111[/align]
[align=left]This is theBreeder who Recomended Mr Perez ,unfortunately this breeder isno longer breeding due to Illness ofhis Wife , What an Awsome andknowledgable person the Mr. isI think we talked for over andhour lol not manypeople do that anymore.[/align]​

Latest posts

Back