Flemish Fever Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suz wrote:
My new fave pic. It shows just how gargantuan her ears really are:

100_3155.jpg
I absolutely LOVE her!!!

[align=center]Here are some pics of Silas the flemie in the snow =D!
DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

and then his cuddly self ... cuddling with me!
(the power was out at this time and it was dark! XD)
bun3.jpg

bun2.jpg

bun1.jpg

I'm in the process of reserving a flemmy. I do have Lionheads, but have always wanted a FG. The breeder I'm buying from is 4 hours away, but comes very highly recommended. I'm looking for show quality with pedigree and there's noyone in my immediate area that breeds them :( I love the lt. grey and the blue, but my doe will be lt.grey. Does anyone know of any other "good breeders" that are close to Kingston Ontario (within 2 hours)? I would even go across to the States (only 5 minutes for me) if I knew someone and knew about border restrictions.

Suz wrote:
Muppet - The laziest bunny in the world :)
100_3345.jpg

[align=center]Lol! That picture made me laugh out loud!

I didn't realize there were so many flemish owners I just got my flemish a week ago she is light gray and is 9 weeks old I love her to pieces..
my sister had one about 5 years ago but she died shortly after she turned one..
I have wanted to get another one for the last year... when my friend told me she had a litter of babys I had to have one and well I have one now YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Peppers mom wrote:
I didn't realize there were so many flemish owners I just got my flemish a week ago she is light gray and is 9 weeks old I love her to pieces..
my sister had one about 5 years ago but she died shortly after she turned one..
I have wanted to get another one for the last year... when my friend told me she had a litter of babys I had to have one and well I have one now YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

[align=center]I was similar like you, Peppers mom =) I had always wanted a Flemish- ever since my first rabbit. Finally, one showed up at Michigan Humane Society and I KNEW I HAD to have him =)

Now... more pictures of Silas because I love to show him off =)

DSC_0041-1.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

DSC_0068-1.jpg

Strangely after I picked him up after being in the snow/mud, he was not wet. AT ALL.

[align=left]Silas is super cute!!

My baby girl Graycee!!![/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]
IMG_1142.jpg
[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]
IMG_1145.jpg

[/align][align=left]
IMG_1140-1.jpg

[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]
IMG_1165.jpg
[/align][align=left]
IMG_1159.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]Silas says thank you =)

And awwww! She's soooo cute! <3

Angel, my Polish rabbit got in trouble for chasing the dogs so she got put back in her cage but Art decided to leave the door open in case she wanted to come back out after she calmed down.

He didn't expect this to happen.

IMG_0168.jpg

I just love my flemish girls - they seem to think they can go anywhere they want!

Latest posts

Back