First time Bunny Boarding experiences (nervous bunny mummy)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadeogom92

Reaction score
I'm due to go away to Edinburgh in September for 3 nights. I've booked Coco in to a bunny boarding house from the Thursday night (leaving early Friday morning to travel) until Tuesday morning (I'm arriving back home late Monday night). It will be the first time I'll be leaving Coco with anyone else and for such a long period of time (longest I've left her is 9/10 hours whilst I'm at work) so I'm feeling a little apprehensive 🙈 did anyone else have the same feeling when they first left their bunny with someone else to look after them?

Don’t worry I understand exactly how you feel I was away for work training and left my bunnies with my boyfriend at home for 3 days and I made him send me regularly photos including pictures of the litter tray to make sure all looked normal 🙈 I’m actually not looking forward to when we go on holiday for the first time since adopting them I think I’d prefer not to go and certainly would only trust a paid professional to look after them I’m a super paranoid bunny mum 😂

I had to go on a 10day trip before and my bunny had to be confined the night before I had to leave!! So much panic, I was crying and thinking of not going. But the vet said they'll said daily updates and videos, though sometimes they'd forget, so I would have to call them haha

As long as they know how to properly care for your bunny, can send you updates everyday at least (everyhour would be better) and they dont mind you asking for updates I'm sure it will be fine.

But as much as possible, would not leave if no one can properly look after them. The vet confinement was not cheap! 😆

Latest posts

Back