First there was: NIGHT OF THE LEPUS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess where I have been?

wg1.JPG

Curse of the Were-Rabbit!

I loved loved loved this movie. I feel it is the bestWallace and Grommit movie to date. The rabbits wereajoy to watch. The humor in the moviewascute andanimated for the children,withsome wittymoments and wordplay to keep the adultsentertained.

I want to say more, but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. Having said that...GO SEE THIS MOVIE!

wg2.JPG

That's awesome Jenni. Now to convinceDale we need to see this movie. Too bad Vash couldn't see it.I guesshe's just going to have to have you tell him all about it.;)

Tina

Oh, Jenni...now you've got me really psyched. :)

I didn't think they could top "The Wrong Trousers" with the pengiundisguised as a chicken, but low and behold, they release were-rabbits.:shock2:

I'm really looking forward to this one!

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Wallace and Gromit Fire in Woe!

There's been an amazing blizzard of publicity blasting over the newWallaceand Gromit featurefilm,The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit.
And rightly so - themovieis an absolute blast, topping the US box office in its first week andsure to do likewise in its native Blighty.

But the latest front-page flurry for popular plasticine characters is asad one: 30 years' worth of models, including classics such as Morphand Sporty Frank the tortoise fromTV'sCreature Comforts have been lost in a fire as AardmanAnimations'Bristol warehouse.

"The Curse of the Were-House," say both the Sun and the Daily Star, playing on the title of the new five-star flick.

Dramatically, the Star announces that "Wallace and Gromit melt to death in factory fire".

Meanwhile, the Sun ("That was a close shave, Gromit") shows creatorNick Park holding the two characters, the paper claiming they in factescaped the blaze.

The paper lists "the dead", including a clutch of hens from the filmChickenRun, while naming the chicken from W&G flick The WrongTrousers as the "prime suspect".

:(:(:(

I did hear about that yesterday on the news,Linz. What a shame! They said it's suspicious howthe fire started. :no: I feel so badly for theguy. Imagine all that work - just gone?

The good news is that the movie was a big hit at the box office last weekend. People are raving about it.

-Carolyn

I'm so disappointed! I just took the girls andwaited on line for3/4 ofan hour to see Were-Rabbitand it got sold out before we got up there! We were sopsyched! (Maybe it's because it's raining like mad, and allthe kids are home from school today, and all the parents didn't knowwhat to do with their kids.... maybe?)

We'll try again... not when it's raining!:foreheadsmack:

That would definitely tick me off, BlueGiants!

:growl:

-Carolyn

We saw the movie Tuesday. It waspretty good. There's a quote from the end of the movie that'shilarious. It's something like:

"Now my home is a safe-haven for all things furry."

We cracked up. More than a few of us here could probably say that!

Laura

I just saw the Wallace and Gromit movie tonight.I highly recommend seeing it with friends, family, the kids... everyoneyou know! Very cute and clever. Nick Park is brilliant! (He's thecreator) I know there will be rabbit plushies for sale somewhere and Iwill get them! I love the rabbits with the pig noses. :)

ruka wrote:
Thank you, Carolyn! Now my next paycheck will go to W&G memorabilia! Haha!

:laugh: Thanks A LOT, Ruka. I saw a few things on there too.

I have a beanie baby of the penguin that was dressed up as a chicken. :rofl: You know -- in "The Wrong Trousers".

That little guy is My Favorite of the villans, yet. We'll see if the rabbits can hold a candle to that little stinker.

-Carolyn

Great Movie!

The Missus and I went to see it today and I have to say...I was never expecting the twist the movie took.

:shock2:

We laughed so much. Definitely had a lot of symbols that only adults would get.

A Must See for rabbit lovers.

I did see a lot of Cali in the Were-Rabbit as he hopped away with that white tail and the color of his fur.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

TOO MUCH!!

:laugh:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back