First there was: NIGHT OF THE LEPUS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

and NOW - Introducing:

WALLACE AND GROMIT: THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT

attachment.php

:scared:

Wallace and Gromit is clay animation about a man and his dog. (Ofcourse the dog is smarter than him.) It takes so long to create. It'samazing artwork. Not only that, but the writers are great. (For apreview of what they're like, rent the movie: Wallace and Gromit:The Wrong Trousers)

I haven't seen this movie, but it's their first full-length movie and I know it's going to be Excellent.

Kids of ALL Ages will love it. Can't wait until it comes to a theatre near me.

:popcorn:

-Carolyn

I was watching apre run on oneof the DVD's Ibought Cassi . Iabout, um mm well we wont go there. Suffice it to say I haventlaughed so hard in a long time .If the Movie is asgood as the preview its going to be agreat Movie .

Another movie about Attack 'Rabbits'.

It's only for those of Strong Mind and Heart.

Buck would've been warning you people. This Could Be our future!

-Carolyn

I can't wait to see it! I LOVE Wallaceand Grommet! It was the one show my kids watched that I hadto sit and watch it too! This movie should be great!

Carolyn wrote:
Another movie about Attack 'Rabbits'.

It's only for those of Strong Mind and Heart.

Buck would've been warning you people. This Could Be our future!

-Carolyn
Bring it on! Rabbit overlords could be fun.:p

I just wanted to let everyone know that a friendof mine saw the movie (Wallace & Gromit)at theToronto Film Festival and said it was AMAZING! And he's not even abunny person - he just loves bunnies because of me, but he said it's SOgood and just when you think it can't get any better... IT DOES!!

He guarantees that we will love it.

So now I'm super excited.... wonder if I can get in to see it at the film festival too... hmm...

Thanks for that excellent review, HoneyPot.

NowI really can't wait to see it!:popcorn:

-Carolyn

This is my son's weekend with his dad so I'll have to wait a WHOLE WEEK to see this after its release...

I will try not to peek at this thread in case people post any spoilers :p

Guess what I'm on my way out to see tonight?!!

Anyone else on the way to the movies tonight??

Can't tonight.:( I'm gonna be sitting in the rain watching the Yanks get one game closer to the ALCS. :)

I'll probably go next week on my day off when it'll be less crowded.

So jealous! James and I went out tothe movies last night and saw Corpse Bride. The Wallace andGromit preview looked really good, but we're busy tonight.:(We'll just have to see it later.

Latest posts

Back